14th Waffen Grenadier Division SS "Galizien''

3.Graduates of the artillery courses in Beneshevo (Czech)
may I ask if this photo came from a book thankyou

Bump.

I havnt a clue what bump means nick

richard

bumping a thread brings it back to the top of the list so making it more noticeable.

If anyone has a copy of the 3rd photo graduates of the artillery course I would love a copy as I have noticed that the photos were laid over each over causing the last man on the left to be cut off I have found the said photo on the internet but in a small shrunk version but it fully shows the mans face who my brothers sister and I beleive 99% for sure is our late father, I have also private messaged the person who uploaded them to see if he has a better copy.I just hope this post works ok as I do not normaly use forums and as some of you may have gathered I am pretty useless at this so my apoligizes in asvance and thanks for your patience with me nick
the attatchment is 4676

found better image false alarm not him

I am not aware that Gen. Pavlo Schandruk was an officer (more so a General) in 14 SS Galizien. The photo shows this in a clear way: his cap (although German design) does not display the eagle and as well the SS totenkopf is missing.

“The gods visit the sins of the fathers upon the children.” - Euripides.

Memories of outrages do not fade in a mere few decades. The complex, but undeniable relationship between Ukrainian nationalism and Naziism during WW2, and its often savage consequences, has not faded from memory among Russians. As a result, it is all too easy for Russia and the LRBs of eastern Ukraine to portray just about any Ukrainian government likely to come to power in Kiev as “Fascists, controlled by the USA”, or similar. Gods help us from “historical claims”. These are an abuse of History, and a highly dangerous one at that. JR.

This is how the monument of around 1000 polish victims murdered by Ukrainians in Huta Pieniacka looked like few weeks ago.

This is how the monument looks like now.

No comment is necessary…