Cold War II

I know ZombieNN -no one word of true;) Just like another one putin’s tv show.

What happent to USS Donald Duck ?
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politics/russian-fighter-jet-us-destroyer/
Again the ship has been pursueted by the russki’s damned unarmed aircraft in Baltic. The same , i recall, happend in 2014 in Black sea.
See how the ZNN in warm up the hysteria - although the aircraft was unarmed, it still stated that the incident is “sending a message to Poland,”. Which massage i dinno:) But reading the down i found the answer - " the pentagon has requested the 582 billions for the upcomins fiscal year". Is that enough for the ww3?

Having followed the link, I cannot disagree with you, Chevan, that CNN (not my favourite rolling news channel, having been stuck with it in a few hotel rooms in my time) are exaggerating and “ramping up”. Would the US ships have been entitled to assume (short of Vlad wanting to start WW3) that these aircraft were unarmed ? My understanding was that this sort of thing happened all the time, and in “both directions”, one way or the other. At least one of those passes does look a bit close … Best regards, JR.

I though this sort of think happened witnin cold war, but , if my memory serve well, the simular “simulation of air attacks” happends in 1990-yy,2000-yy and later. But last couple of years it happend ( or mass media just focussed on it) almost every month. Anyway the tone of media has changed.