Do you shoot? Your guns ...

Satisfied ?

yep. :wink:

the pic you displayed here seems to be a pretty close copy ot the WALTHER P-88, right? at least the outer design is close to it. I have never heard about BERSA before, so it is interesting for me.

jens

I have This baby right here, Bushmaster M17S. Bullpup. 223 rifle. This is my only gun (other than a winchester 30-30 but I don’t have a picture.

Bullpup.jpg

yep. :wink:

the pic you displayed here seems to be a pretty close copy ot the WALTHER P-88, right? at least the outer design is close to it. I have never heard about BERSA before, so it is interesting for me.

http://images.google.com.ar/images?hl=es&q=bersa%20thunder%209mm&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

okay, here another one (allthough it is more a toy than a real gun) which I sold for my .45 recently. it is a russian-built, CO2-powered rifle (called YUNKER 3) that fires 18 4,5mm round BB-bullets in a semi-auto-mode. you all know them from typical airrifles, like those from MARKSMAN/USA. those things are free here, if you are 18 years and above. the energy is under 7,5 joule. the intesting thing is that this gun was built in the same factory (izhmash in ishevsk), where the real AK-101, AK-74, AKM and others are made. most parts (except the barrel and some details) are identical to the real assault rifle. it is more for collectors than for serious shooters, anyway it is a nice to have item. :rolleyes:

jens

AK 1.jpg

AK 2.jpg

AK 3.jpg

AK ganz 1.jpg

some more pics of the cute plinking-gun/toy. btw: you cannot rebuilt to a real gun … :neutral: I have read, that in russia they have full-auto versions of this type.

jens

I went out and bought this 308 yesterday and a couple other guns

308.jpg

30-06.jpg

9mm.jpg

Ruger Mini.jpg

and what I use them for… My JOB

My guns?

German:
P.08
P.38
P.35(b) (Browning HP)
P.35(p) (Polish Radom)
MP.40
MP.43
MP.44
Kar98k
MG.34
G.43

Russian:
Nagant m1895 x2
TT.33 x2
PPSh-41
PPS-43
SVT-40 x2
Mosin Nagant m38
Mosin Nagant m44 x2
Mosin Nagant m91/30 x7
Mosin Nagant PU sniper
DP-27
Maxim 1910

Other:
No 4 mkI* x2
Vz.33
Type 56
Type 84
FN FAL G.1
Beretta m34 x2
Finnish m91-24
Finnish m27
Beretta 92fs
Browning Buck-mark .22
Ruger 10/22
Parker Hale .308
Russian Tigr
Ruger Old army
some .45-70 rolling block
Brno Zkk601 .308
Toz m-17
Type-38 carbine
m1 carbine
Portugese m1904/38 mauser
Carcano m38 carbine

I think thats the lot. Of course I only shoot a fraction of those, in part because I hate cleaning guns and also because some I’m not allowed to (like the full-autos). I also have my favourites that I shoot the most.

why so many

It’s my hobby; some people collect stamps, I collect guns.

I know I collect them for my job. You should check out the Iraq Thread and see some of the wepons I took of of dead Iraqi soldiers

Is that Sgt Dorr or Sgt Mitty ?

I think its Sgt. Mitty. I’m thinking its time to put the boots on…starting to get deep.

Shame really. He wasnt disruptive at all and actually contributed to the Forum. Ah well, such is life… Some people cant resist it.

And for the real Morgan Dorr, lead singer of Endway, http://www.myspace.com/endway

As for Sgt Dorr’s avatar, the 10th Mountain Div has been around in wars old and new, including Iraq. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/10mtn.htm

I just picked this up today

allright, here is my second gun: a sabre defence XR-15 M5 in .223 rem. it is a semi-auto rifle, mil spec with a 2 stage trigger, orig. carry sling and a special pistol grip.

great fun to shoot and a really cool item. :mrgreen: I like the light-weight-feeling compared to the heavy heckler und koch G-3 I used during my army-service.

jens

AR 1.jpg

AR 2.jpg

AR 3.jpg

AR 4.jpg

… and some more.

jens

AR 5.jpg

AR 6.jpg

AR 7.jpg

AR 8.jpg

Looks nice !! Thats the exact one I would like to buy but I dont think the collapsing stock’s are legal in our state, what did it run you ? I can get a bushmaster with a M5 package for around $800-$1000 US
I did get a pig sticker for the 97’

I did get a pig sticker for the 97’

cute little thing. so burglars, beware! :mrgreen:

well, I paid 1700,00 Euros for it (new), which is a stunning 2400,00 USD. but the market for legal gun buyers here is quite small (allthough there are a lot of illegal guns) and so the prices are horribly high compared to yours. a doug koenig S&W 1911 costs 2400 euros, I saw one in a US store for 900 dollars, so you get an idea how perverting the prices are.

the foldable stock is from LEAPERS. it looks nice indeed, but is a bit “flimsy” and is shaking a lot more than I like it. I guess, a regular but-stock (A 3?) will provide more precision while shooting.

jens