OK Guys Where Is Everyone From

Capital Federal,Buenos Aires,Argentina,One of the most important cities in the world,capital of noise,good meat,good women,buildings,smog and cars.

the west country is USA right?.

If it genuinely was one of the most important cities in the world, more people would have heard of it, and you wouldn’t have to claim that.

So, which international organisations does Buenos Aires host then?

I’m from Warwickshire in England.

I’m from Wiltshire in England!

Was born in St. Louis, Missouri but have live in a suburb of the City of Angels for decades.

Welcome back Twich, hope all is well?

Look at the location!!!
The Tango Land. 8)

Im from Denver Colorado

Ah, I did a nice tour once at Wilton, cracking area and lots of old places to visit…[/quote]

I am beginning to think that Wilts would be an agreeable place for a UK WW2inColor meet…

Sorry, did I say “meet”? I meant piss up!

I am beginning to think that Wilts would be an agreeable place for a UK WW2inColor meet…

Sorry, did I say “meet”? I meant piss up!

Oh yes! The more real ale the better!!!

If it genuinely was one of the most important cities in the world, more people would have heard of it, and you wouldn’t have to claim that.

So, which international organisations does Buenos Aires host then?[/quote]

I ask you again, don’t underestimate to Argentina and Buenos Aires, is the second largest city of Latin America, and, as Erwin said, one of the most important in the world.

Argentina hosted the Americas Summit this year. Argentina hosted the Spanish Language Summit the past year. The Head Office of the World-wide Antarctic General Treaties. This organization was retrased a lot because only one of the countries that claim the Antarctica repeled that Argentina would be the World Seat from that organisation. I think is not necesary to say the name of that country, is it?..

Thankyou Eagle,i didn’t read his post.

This guy seems to not like me or argentina,indeed he is ill.

i hope you get recovered faster from your down syndrome, stoatman

So, come on – which international organisations have their seats, or at least branches, in Buenos Aires? Cordoba has 1 – why doesn’t Buenos Aires?

BRITAIN!, no?.

sorry,i couldn’t resist that! :lol:

Yeah Erwin, how did you recognized it?!?!? :lol:

Stoat, I repeat you, Buenos Aires is the Head Office of the World-wide Antarctic General Treaties. And the only country that repeled that was the United Kingdom, so the organisation was delayed.

Okay, so you mean the The Antarctic Treaty Secretariat. Good. That’s one. Just off the top of my head, the following international organisations are within striking distance of my house:

EPO (Rijswijk branch)
ICTY
ICC
ICJ

And 20 minutes up the coast there is ESTEC.

If I go up to the coast, I sometimes pass the prison in which they are keeping Milosevic.

Off-topic: Ante Gotovina is there too?

Off-topic: Ante Gotovina is there too?[/quote]
Off-topic: It is Fernando de la Rua there? (exclusive for argentines).

Off-topic: Ante Gotovina is there too?[/quote]

If he’s being tried at ICTY, I assume he’s in the same prison.