Recommendations for medals.

I agree with that too! You deserve it Dani.

Yes, Dani you deserve the medal !! 8) 8) ,

I also want to recomend the following :wink: :smiley:

1. Erwin Schätzer(argentina)
  2. All-around good posting medal
  3. for having a large mass of posts which are always informational and great to read :smiley:
  4. Everywhere

I think he defiantly deserves it !!!

i agree Erwin you deserve a medal.

1.very good posts
2.loyal member of the site
3.he doing very good moderators bussines

1. Erwin Schatzer(argentina)
  2. Outstanding Moderator Medal
  3. Erwin has done his job phenominally as a moderator, and is deserving of a medal!

I disagree with that, I think a Moderator should not get too involved in a subject that he moderates, also he is the only Mod to receive a warning…

He does a pretty good job, but I don’t think he needs a medal for it.

Tubs

Edited to add: PzKpfw VI Tiger please check your PMs.

WTF?!!!

This is the most self serving load of drivel I have ever heard!!!

Mods do your jobs. Everyone else listen to them.

Have any of you lot ever kissed a girl?

We said that when it started & got criticised… :roll:

Apparently Erwin gets medals by putting everyone else up for one!!!

item 4. Location of action Ehh?

I hope I don’t meet someone in November wearing some made up medal for “bravely defusing a tense situation on the internet”!!!

Get a grip lads!!!

This time I will not delete few off-topic ( :wink:) comments.

As you has noticed already, not every proposal turned to a medal.

I hardly ask you to post only recommendations here.
Thanks!

We said that when it started & got criticised… :roll:[/quote]

What ? For kissing girls ?

Be quiet about kissing girls… :roll:

I think Erwin has done a tremendous job of being a Mod, and he looks well after the members, he deserves every single bit for that medal and i know the fellow has a good heart. :slight_smile:

You don’t kiss girls - you seem to be kissing a certain part of Erwin’s anatomy at the moment!

WARNING:
In this thread will be tolerated only posts dealing with certain recommendations.
All other posts will be deleted.

Man of Stoat, your post might be considered offensive. Be reasonable.

From now on, each input here with comments and everything not dealing with medal proposals for certain users will be considered as an invitation for informal warnings. As you could notice, several informal warnings could lead to a formal warning.
Thank you.

1.Erwin Schätzer(argentina)
2. site loyal member
3. good posting medal
4. everywhere

Been done…

Arent we all thrilled with joy in our little cotten socks that you can speak in German, how divine. :twisted:

BTW-on with the topic…

1.Erwin Schätzer(argentina)
2. loyal member of the site and is peaceful
3. good posting medal
4. everywhere

Are you taking the piss?

Bluffcove, Tubbyboy and BDL I saw that in this moment you don’t give a shit on a mod’s advice.

This is an opportunity to edit/delete your posts made after my warning:

WARNING:
In this thread will be tolerated only posts dealing with certain recommendations.
All other posts will be deleted.

Or maybe I don’t speak a proper English and my warning is very difficult to understand. I suggest therefore to our Admin(s) to appoint as mods only users with English as their native language.

Thanks gents for your effort to read my stupid, humble and igorant post.

Edited: I am ready at anytime to be discharged from Chief Mod / Mod status. Maybe then I’ll have more time to discuss what I’m interested in (now it is like I am Mr. Policeman).

Dani - I was replying with my opinion about a medal recommendation, surely that’s what this thread is for? If you don’t agree, feel free to delete my post and this one. I personally thought that the recommendation was joke, and gave my opinion as such. Many people seem to be recommending their ‘friends’ for medals for no particular reason - myself, Man of Stoat, Fuchs and Bluffcove could recommend each other for every medal going if that’s the way it’s going to work.

By the way - I have no problem with you as a mod at all - you seem like a decent bloke and you try and understand what a thread is about before you delete it/start an argument about it.