Who is that Person? (also open for everyone)

it is the second name,. your turn

Note the helmet.

I_aint_tellin.jpg

I gave up on the helmet,… :wink:

Hint: the aircraft is german. The plane is a prototype.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hint: The aircraft is the Ho229 V2.

Teorically a helmet for high altitude flying…:roll:

i know the aircraft is

Erwin Ziller, test pilot who died testing it.

yes. it is ziller. RS* ou go next.

Colonel Tsuji Masanobu, was a tactical genius and a master of improvisation

Well done.

In addition to what you say, Tsuji was also very brave; hugely energetic; committed to the IJA’s “fascist” (not necessarily Japan’s) cause and interests; treacherous (in plotting to murder PM Konoye); brutal (such as reportedly eating livers of dead enemy and being involved in directing the murder of thousands of Singapore Chinese); deceitful (notably pretending higher command had ordered executions of American prisoners in the Philippines when he passed those supposed orders on to officers senior to him), very, very dangerous; all over the SWPA in the early part of the war and from Nomonhan to Burma and everywhere in between in the whole war with China and the Allies; one of the nastiest pieces of work to come out of the IJA with extraordinary influence for his relatively low rank; and duly rewarded by being overwhelmingly elected to the Diet after spending a few years in hiding to avoid trial as a war criminal.

But he wasn’t always as good as is sometimes claimed. For example, Yamashita double checked Tsuji’s analysis of bridges in Malaya by sending in another officer who showed that Tsuji had badly underestimated the number of bridges, with river crossings crucial to the Japanese advance, and he buggered up a major operation in Guadalcanal very nicely.

Your turn.

Hint: One of the bloodiest battles in Europe

afas.jpg

skorzeny?

no man,. look at the attributes,…
another Hint: this not a german in enemy’s uniform :wink:

General Henry Duncan Graham “Harry” Crerar was the commander of 1st Canadian Army, and participated in the Falaise Pocket.

Next one:

Hint: Commander of a ‘unique’ and yet outstanding Axis division

274401489_d8ade103b9.jpg

General Agustín Muñoz Grandes, commander of the Blue Division (Division Azul), my dear Mr. Gumalangi. Please, just follow this link:

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/all_images/Historical/Stalingrad/Espana-Azul-Grandes.jpg

And here you have something more about aforementioned unit, with a number of additional pictures as well:

http://sweb.cz/fremd/c4.htm

Much of thanks for the links,. very informative I would say,.

Please have your turn… :slight_smile:

Oh, not at all, my dear Mr. Gumalangi – you know, this short intellectual games actually are representing an almost perfect way for factual improvement and recapitulation of your knowledge about certain issues. :slight_smile:

Therefore tell me, please: who is this person?

May I have a hint?

I think he was a russian pilot,. and is it a Hero of Soviet union star? Does the picture being edited part of his attributes? I thought I saw a victoria cross down there.

Thanks