America's thoughts on war starting date

Never mind my last post , thanks

No worries Grange, the Museum website mentioned a timeline of 1921-1945, so maybe it was misread by the person attending the museum.

hmm… maybe it was, i will question her this friday. possibly she got a picture of it. not sure, but hank you for finding the date saying 1921-1945, i couldn’t ind any dates. i appologize for typo’s this keyboard is very bad.

Just so you know, me and pingponghobo are both Canadian as well :wink: it’s not our country.

Of course its not our country. i said that i live in canada in the very irst post in this thread, and you said that we go to the same school in a different post.

Quote Originally Posted by krazedkat View Post
Just so you know, me and pingponghobo are both Canadian as well it’s not our country.

Posted by pingponghobo:
Of course its not our country. i said that i live in canada in the very irst post in this thread, and you said that we go to the same school in a different post.

Okay both of you, chatter of this type belongs on Twitter,or at your lockers, not on these boards. Everyone knows where you are from, its listed in the Header of every post you make. Get with the program, childish behavior is unwelcome.

My statement was in response of someone saying “well, it’s your country”. I am not attempting to be childish in any way, it is not my fault that my friend is an absolute boob and I am attempting to make intelligent conversation, his constant unnecessary responses must be the issue and I will see to it that he A) Stops unnecessary posts that are off topic or B) Leaves this forums for good.

KrazedKat, personal message sent, access at top right of any page, click on" notifications."

Don’t get ahead of yourself, Sunshine.

You and your anime / hacker mates could leave this forum for good very soon if you keep pissing about.

Take this as a formal mod warning to all of you. It is not disputable. Do not argue it. Just make sure you all understand it when you have your playlunch at school.

i see, i appologize, but regarding the actual topic, has anyone looked at thew website and ofund any dates other than 1921? i asked my aunt and she said she thinks she got apicture of it, i will try and upload it on monday

Since you know the name ,and location of the Museum, you might call them, and pose your question to them.

Understand the following, because I won’t give you another warning and you are one very small step away from a holiday from this site.

Stop pissing about.

You are a crypto-troll.

You put forward rubbish and then ask people to disprove or explain it and, in response to those who respond sincerely to you, you do so at each stage of your carefully crafted web of feigned ignorance and historical bullshit.

On the specific issue, look at the website to which you provided a link and in particular, and most appropriately for you, the section for students which gives you a timeline from 1921 to 1945.

If you had done that (which I suspect you did) instead of cryto-trolling and had actually looked at the website you would find that dates are mentioned sequentially from 1921 to 1945. How about you look at the ****ing website instead of asking the rest of us to engage in your pathetic juvenile games?

As for the OP comment

“commemorating all WW2 war efforts 1942-1945.” my aunt was confused because anyone who knows anything about the war knows it started in 1939
:

1. Anyone who knows anything about WWII knows that America’s war efforts, as distinct from military engagements, were from 1942-1945 as America’s involvement in the war didn’t start until the end of the first week of December 1941 and it takes a while to crank up a war effort.
  2. Your aunt’s confusion is not a problem which can be resolved here.

This thread is a bullshit thread created for crypto-trolling purposes.

I have no more tolerance for it, or for your bullshit.

Shape up or ship out.

Or he could just explore his linked website to the (alleged) museum, which he won’t do, or at least won’t admit doing, because he’s jerking everyone else’s chain with his bullshit.

Typical crypto-troll. Start with a vague and unprovable statement which has a gloss of plausibility, and then reel in anyone who takes the bait and spin them more bullshit.

umm… i dont do that on purpose, sure when you say it that is what im doing, but not on purpose, and i did check the website, i didn’t find anything, and its not a problem i want to solve here i just wanted to hear opinions of other people that i do not know in real life.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick …

My friend, don’t you realize that you are on VERY thin-ice and are just pissing people off more? Let this thread die, it has served what little purpose it had.

not really, it has served the purpsoe i wanted it to. how do you know what i wanted it for? did you start it? no. and your doing the exact same thing as i was, and now your saying i shouldn’t do it? go **** yourself, i dont give a shit if i get banned.

Just a quick note. Ping pong was given a two week holiday by one of my Mods. I have reviewed the evidence for this ban and after some though have decided to increase it to one month.

I also see absolutely no purpose to this thread other than trolling and so am also locking it up.