:lol:

[edited by Dani for removing an insult]

Little twity titty boy. [edited by Dani for removing an insult]

Little twity titty boy. [edited by Dani for removing an insult].[/quote]

WTF IS THIS !!!
that is just plain immaturity and i will be having a word to the mods. :evil:

WTF IS THIS !!!
that is just plain immaturity and i will be having a word to the mods. :evil:[/quote]

The mods don;t mind when you guys call me a “[edited by Dani for removing an insult]” and other such things. So it’s fair game. Talk to me like a thug, get the same! Sure it’s immature, but so much of what is posted here by the Thug Club is as well. I just decided to respond in kind. Tit for tat now. Why not.

WTF IS THIS !!!
that is just plain immaturity and i will be having a word to the mods. :evil:[/quote]

The mods don;t mind when you guys call me a “[edited by Dani for removing an insult]” and other such things. So it’s fair game. Talk to me like a thug, get the same! Sure it’s immature, but so much of what is posted here by the Thug Club is as well. I just decided to respond in kind. Tit for tat now. Why not.[/quote]

I dissaprove of any resort to fouls language, both yourself and Bluff have been warned about it before and you both continue. maybe its time for another warning.

After all this forum is open to any ages, isnt it.

my bold

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. They have there own land in the US how nice of you to give some very fertile useful land back so that they can live productive lives.[/quote]

Irish. :shock:[/quote]

I presume you are implying that the UK keep the Irish off the fertile land so they can’t produce anything? :roll: :?

Most of Ireland is an independent state, with the exception of those provinces which wished to remain part of the UK (Northern Island or Ulster as its also known.). Northern Island remained part of the UK but was semi-autonomous until, I think, the late 60’s early 70’s when it came back under British Government rule specifically to PREVENT the discrimination against the Catholic minority which had led to unrest.

I don’t know enough about the situation of the native Americans to comment, but you clearly don’t know much about the Irish situation either, so I would suggest that you also refrain from commenting on things you don’t understand.

(My bold.)

Well there’ll be silence from that particular c/s for a long, long time then.

He he! Of course, I’m sure that Ironman is in fact Irish and regularly sends money home to the ‘old country’ via his friends at NORAID. :smiley:

Little twity titty boy. Auto-fellatio semen loving genetic mistake.[/quote]

WTF IS THIS !!!

The mods don;t mind when you guys call me a “cunt” and other such things. So it’s fair game. Talk to me like a thug, get the same! Sure it’s immature, but so much of what is posted here by the Thug Club is as well. I just decided to respond in kind. Tit for tat now. Why not.[/quote]

IRONMAN, my bold on your own risk. Keep going dude!! :smiley: