Awards Committee

1.PzKpfw VI Tiger
2.All-Around Good Posting Medal
3.He probed to be a great poster,he always put good information,and he has a good number of posts per day,he contributes with new ideas of topics,helping the site.
4.Everywhere :smiley:

I slightly disagree with that (im I allowed to do that?). He needs a bit of tweaking when he posts.

1. Doesn’t give sources, when he copies and pastes.
  2. Seems to want to post, just to post
  3. doesnt read other ppls posts before he posts (e.g. Mp44 + Ak47 debate, with a few others) this usually caused a bit of a prob. cause ppl dont like to repeat what they said.

Thats just my opinion, he seems to have opened allot of new topics which is exactly what this site needs, but I think we should wait and whatch a bit more before giving him a medal.

i disagree with erwin mostly because he is still new in this forum, i say wait for one or two months and see what happen

I only did my recommendation,you`re not obligated to acept it sir.

let`s wait a bit.

Guys seriously I think you all could have better discussed this in secret without embarrassing the guy. So if you have a problem with recommendations discuss them in there. Thanks

Oh, Sh** I forgot! Somehow I thought this was only going to be viewed by mods, and admins…

I know that alot of you mods are up for awards but im trying to get the non mods involved and see them start recommending people. Alot you you will get the awards you deserve later. Bear with us. :wink:

me and fw190 decided to give him a medal,he`s a great member more than other.

he has all necesary for more medals.

That was a wee bit embarrassing, but i dont hold it against anyone.

That was a wee bit embarrassing, but i dont hold it against anyone.[/quote]
so sorry buddy,if one of this guys does it again,i think i will kill him :evil:

so sorry buddy,if one of this guys does it again,i think i will kill him :evil:[/quote]

Its ok, wasnt your fault, you had good intentions :slight_smile:

so sorry buddy,if one of this guys does it again,i think i will kill him :evil:[/quote]

Its ok, wasnt your fault, you had good intentions :)[/quote]

my bad! no offense taken I hope :smiley:

Its ok, wasnt your fault, you had good intentions :)[/quote]

my bad! no offense taken I hope :D[/quote]

None taken SAM :slight_smile:

Gents,
I made a proposal on July 14th for 2nd of foot (http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=10914#10914)
May I have your comments, please?
Thanks! :smiley:

I agree with your proposition Dani, but FW-190 will have the deciding factor.

I know that :smiley: , but this is an award committee and I thought that my proposal is 1 week old and it might be discussed here.
:oops:

[quote=“Dani”]

I know that :smiley: , but this is an award committee and I thought that my proposal is 1 week old and it might be discussed here.
:oops:[/quote]
its been done

Tubbyboy and Firefly made a proposal for pdf27.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=12282#12282

Gents, your opinions!

My opinion:
Cactus’s posts were far better than pdf27 post. Anyway, I think we should award the medal proposed as a sign of goodwill for regular members. I am worried for the number of proposals made for mods.

What is thought about my proposal?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=353&start=75

Also, do you guys believe that too many proposals for medals come from us mods? If so, we need to engineer a way to get our other members more involved with the nominations and the like.