battlefield 1942 game room?

Depends on if you just want to connect to your buddies or just whoever.Just use the broswer if you just want to try it out.There is a realism mod for it that has coop support also called “Forgotten Hope” which is a realism mod for the game.It is 2 gigs though but it has over 50 maps and hundreds of vehicles,planes,and ships included.It makes Vanilla(unmodded bf) seem very boring lol.

This mod is great it brings life back into a old game ,there are 20+ new maps and the planes and tanks from all sides of the war are playable including the German jets from late WWII its awsome
http://www.khservergroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=727

i think you should open a room on battlefelid 1942 i have got the game it is a very good game.

i find that medal of Honour - Allied Assult is better for general infintry attacks, but battle field '42 seems a very good game, on the same lines as corporal Tobias, and is no fun if only a very limited number of players are actually playing. so it does seem like a great idea to start the game up, and send a message to most of the members which would make some effort to play.