Call of Duty 5 Confirmed

What was wrong with CoD 4?

COD5 threads merged…

lol

“Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.”

Adolf Hitler

Ive got both and there definitely more games for the 360. No big difference in graphics though…

Nothing, COD4 online is great, addictive and fun, plenty of maps too, unlike some other games…

Yes, the 360 does have more games, but I thought the PS3 was more worth my money and the games that come out on the PS3 and 360 does not differ that much in graphics to say the one is better than the other.

I have all the Call of Duty’s on PS2 and PS3 and loved them all in their own way.

you know what i would love playing a call of duty through german or either italian eyes i think that would be cool

That would be awesome I’ve hoped for something like that for a while.

i’ve been hoping for that, i’ve even designed a game just like that. But it would have like 2000 people in a server and the map would be earth!

haha! good luck with your game designs I think your going to need one massive computer to make your game.

I think you would love World War Two Online, though the map is Europe, it’s realistic and fun to play though lacking in the graphics department. Games aren’t all about their graphics though. In this game you can fly the planes, drive the tanks, snipe, destroy the tanks, destroy the planes make your own company of real people, plan battles, sabotage supply lines and so much more. I don’t play this game though you can find it on youtube with a search of WW2 online or Battle ground Europe. You can get a trial of the game here:
http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/

Then you buy the full version off the site or on a place such as e bay or maybe EB games if you have it where you live. It’s pay by the month but well worth it.

I just played the beta and all I have to say is…wow, it is exactly like cod4 but ww2 enhanced, its great, try to get the beta key in your hand, if you would like more just holla

My two son’s and I are looking forward to COD 5, I put in a preorder at amazon.
I like the WW2 based idea as I am not much into the modern day period.
I played COD 3 quite a bit but never really could get into COD 4,my two sons seem to really prefer the WW2 games over modern also.

Well I will buy it for sure, but I heard that MoH is also now brining out a modern warfare game so I do not know if they will make it.