Chinese history

The three countries did not win. The empire that end up conquer the entire china is call Jin. Jin did not have the fortune as the other dynasty would, usually when a dynasty starts, the king would usually be a very good one. However, Jin’s first emperor just get the emperor from his father, and he does not know his father has take a lot of work to build this empire, therefore he does not treat it very good. Even worst, his son is a person with an IQ of a 3 years old, that has caused his brother from different places to fight for his emperor instead of taking care of the empire. The empire is so weak that the North tribe has taken the north side of China and capture two of Jin’s emperor and later die.

Now Jin is left with only the south side of China. The north side Qin has just conquered the entire north side and would love to take the south side as well. He send out 600,000 soldiers to cross the river and conquered the south side. the south side has only 80,000 soldiers and it seems they are going to lost. The Jin’s general has gamble to ask Qin not to across the river, instead, to retreat about 50 metres to allow Jin to across the river to have a fight. The Qin’s general thought its 600,000 vs 80,000. even my soldiers are made of ants, we could have beat him, so he agree to the deal. what he didnt think of is, when he ordered the soldiers to retreat 50 m, their orders being to break apart and he start to lost control of his army, plus the south side has send out spies shouting at the back of the army ->“the north side has been defeated!!”. Qin’s soldiers being to panic and lost all morale to fight, as they are retreating, many soldiers fall down and was killed by the retreating army (too much people steps on them). At this time, Jin’s army has across the river and hae a total victory over Qin’s. After this war, Qin has broken up into many different country because many Qin’s general has see this as an opportunity to become an emperor and betrayed Qin. However, Jin didn’t benifited from this opportunity and take the north side back, since there is just too much politics going on in that country, soon Jin’s emperor is overpower by another general, and that general has steal the emperor away and destroyed the empire of Jin.

If you like more of those chinese warfare, please reply in here and i would post more:)

I just found this place
Just go ahead my friends
As FW-190 is introducing San Guo
I will try to find some pictures and post them here
about San Guo
and Actually my Chinese name is same as one military officer who works for Shu
:stuck_out_tongue:

the upper one is Wei
the one in lower left is Shu
and the one in lower right is Wu

it seem that where is born is in Shu that time

thanks, some people claimed they cannot see the picture for some reason
if you want to, please post some discreption of some chinese warfare in here

The ancient Chinese sometimes used dogs in warfare. There was one occasion when hundreds of Chow Chows were released to attack the enemy. The first wave of men got mauled or had their throats ripped off.
Bleccch!

they are also one of the first civilization to use watertight box in warship to prevent ships from sinking

I believe the second largest war in history, in terms of casualties, was the Tai Ping rebellion in the 19th Century.
Estimates range from 20-30 million dead, in a war largely fought out with non-explosive weapons.
It was as a leader of a band of essentially mercenary fighters in this war that “Chinese” Gordon, later better known as General Gordon of Khartoum, earned his nickname.
Bizzarely, the instigator of the war was a farmer’s son, Hung Xiu­quan, who, having failed his civil service entrance exam, decided (he had been educated by Christian missionaries) that he was Jesus’ Younger Brother, sent to found the Kingdom of Heaven (sounding like an early version of communism, small “c”) on Earth.

i havnt read the 3 pages but i do know that during the Roman Empire the Chinese also had a empire just as large and powerful called the Han Empire (why doesnt the Han Empire have as much popularity as the Roman ???, most ppl havnt heard of the Han Empire!)

the Han Empire in China has conquered just as much as the Romans and had a military just about the same strength as the Romans

Ummm… I think you’ll actually find most people on this board have. The reason it is mentioned less is that we’re speaking (OK typing) English here, and the Romans have far, far more influence on the history of England than the Han Chinese ever had.

asia was always stronger then europe until about the 15 centuries when they stagnated.