Australian SASR and Commandos over rule the Brits commandos!!! Anyone Agree :?:

The commandos of the world have a similar training around the world,
what is the diference between they?
Only the flag… :arrow:

I agree!

I agree![/quote]

Only because:
a) You haven’t a Scooby about military matters
b) You seem once again to want to start another argument rather than discuss WWII subjects.

Is trolling the only fun you get ? Try women, I’m sure you’ll find they’re much better.

Out to you.
Hello HR.

1 SASR are a strategic SF asset.
Modern Oz Cdos were until recently a part-time outfit, and could therefore only vaguely be described as a tactical SF asset…

Referece your question, ask a couple of Troopers their impressions of the Cdos…
Go on, do it now - strike swiftly ! :lol:

Cuts I wish you would not try to start an argument with Erwin at every opportunity. I also hope Erwin will ignore your comment.

Problem is mate is that im a Cadet but soon im leaving to join the Infantry.+ what you said to Erwin wasn’t fair. He is entitled to his personal opinion and so is everything else so try and be peacefull among each other. Peace concours all…except sex!

Wind your neck in, if you’d been on these boards a while longer you would see that it was another of his thinly disguised trolling comments.
Take some time to read through some of his earlier posts and see how they’re couched.

If I took “every opportunity” to argue with Erwin Schätzer I’d never be off these means, more often than not I ignore the pubescent ramblings.

Out to you.

Hello Hiddenrug.
Erwin’s opinion was, as I posted, yet another of his purile trolling attempts, I was also correct in my first point.

I have served with these blokes, and neither unit has the same role as the RM, nor do they have any power of influence over the latter except when any exchange trg takes place.

PM me if you’d like some more gen reference your future employment with the Inf Bns or the roles of 1SASR and Cdo.

I agree![/quote]

Only because…[/quote]

Dear Cuts,go and DELETED yourself!,im afraid i was wrong when i talked about brits,i’ve found people like SS Tiger,thanks god,and now i know that there are a lot of good brits too,and you are a DELETED ,with all respect,im sure how to “enjoy” women,and i think you don’t even know how DELETED to mister.

Respectfully

Erwin

I agree![/quote]

Only because…[/quote]

Dear Cuts,go and DELETEDyourself!,im afraid i was wrong when i talked about brits,i’ve found people like SS Tiger,thanks god,and now i know that there are a lot of good brits too,and you are a DELETED,with all respect,im sure how to “enjoy” women,and i think you don’t even know how to DELETED mister.

Respectfully

Erwin[/quote]

What’s this constant obsession with sexuality? I’m sure our resident psychologist would have something to say about that. You even list “girls” as your interest in your profile, ffs…

If you lot cant be civil, you dont get to post here and of course spoil it for everyone else. Ihave warned you before Erwin about abusive language and so I have deleted it.

So I suggest that Sturmtruppen, Cuts and Stoat try and get along. You three have got yourself into a vicious circle I think, none of you seem to be able to ignore each others posts.

Let me know when youve sorted it out… thats If…

Ok I have unlocked this one.

Please be civil!

Imagine if there was like a worlds national commando force.

First: Erwin, nobody is bad for born in some place.
Second: I see a lot of people taking it personal. and the discussion of the forum, it’s brocken.
I think it is a way to grow up, to consult and to learn. Please, leave your
demons outside, and try to share your thoghts, your doubts. Thank you. :arrow:

Well said Cpl Condor.

We might have been on different sides years ago, but adult discussion is always welcome and can bring people closer together.

I don’t know of whta side was you, but with this image in your signature,
I don’t think so…
And always, a soldier is as soldier, and don’t have a face.
Regards :arrow:

Hi guys,

I understand that this topic should be about various national commando groups. Am I right?

Than look at that link:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Gulf_War_2_Iraqi_Freedom_Navy_SEALs_Polish_Special_Forces_GROM/seals_and_polish_sf_5_002

Polish Armed Forces have a SF unit called GROM.
They trained by/with DELTA and Navy Seals and went together to Iraq.

Please tell me if this fact was known to you.

Cheers,

Lancer44

Here a great site about the Israeli special forces

http://www.isayeret.com/content/

Well Australia has the 4RAR which is our commando regiment. We also have the SASR or Special Air Service Regiment. Slightly differs from UK’s SAS.