Cpt_Prahl's Waster Thread

This http://de.linkedin.com/pub/col-james-jim-brown/10/896/48b suggests that the same Colonel Brown held the 18th MPB in Iraq and NORAD positions.

Probably still get shitty traction with that system. Might have to get the **** leather seats onto the ground for mud rugs.

Probably… I was just yanking at the OPs chain…

Are they the current factory option?

I was hoping for the older ubermensch ones. You don’t have to clean them, because they’re always perfect.

Bugger!

The last thing I want to do is stop anyone pursuing that commendable enterprise. :frowning:

That was the problem, no one ever bought replacements as they weren’t covered in sh*t. The new untermensch ones are guaranteed to, on the surface look ok, but actually rusting into oblivion underneath. And to also attract all sorts of muck.

You mean they’re really Alfas?

Lmao!

OOPS, the secret is out…:shock:

Could be worse… They could be Fiats.

Or Chryslers. :frowning:

Or Hyundai…

Hey… My Hyundai is lovely!

So was mine…until swapped for a baby-compatible diaper bomber.:cry:

Either way, they’re both full of shit. :smiley:

LOL!

Well I may have to swop mine for a Jeep Cherokee… Im going from a coupe to a jeep… Not sure of the logic but SWMBO has ordered it.

Makes me glad to be single. but there are problems with being single, which motorcycle to ride today, retire at 2 am, rise at noon, or 1pm. Pizza 2, or 3 times a week… 50" or 60" tv, 400, or 800 channels… Oh, decisions, decisions, :slight_smile: