Defeating spam

FireFly- Niaive -Thats in my nature. I dont like fighting, i’m gentle.
i’m very harmless.

PDF27- Maybe you should speak to me like Fire Fly speaks to me.

Churchill-Do you dislike me ,cause of the two leaders on this forum happend to dislike me?

Not likely - so don’t push your luck. Right now I’m probably the only mod who wouldn’t like to see you banned at least temporarily, and I’m questioning the wisdom of my position. You are skating on very, very thin ice here.

You may be “harmless,” but you’re also a pain in the arse’, and I suspect purposefully so…

PDF- I’m not trying to push my luck.
Infact i’m not even trying to be an spammer or a troll.
I just look like one cause [1]I’m new to forum chatting and [2]iv’e got limited knowleage of ww2.
I like talking to you guys about ww2 and to learn from you guys.

Ok,Ok- I know that i don’t have the same knowleage like you guys do, is that a crime?
Geez, I actually like talking to you guys.
Geez, i don’t mean to be an pain in the arse.

You’re a vandal. :wink: Nothing more, and you’ll be gone soon, I promise…

Predictable aly j reply below. :wink: :smiley:

im not a vandel.

mi name ist even martha and I wast in the vandellas.

why do you make up lyes about me all the tyme/

your the vandel on the sight, nickthefresh, you and RS hoo hate me cuz im a girl and didt no enyting about WWII until you all lerned me wot i no now, witch is heeps witch ive stored in my computer wif my spelchekker witch pdf27 showed how to find and witch hell teech me to use cuz hes not nasty like you and RS

Absolutely not! I’m just blatantly pointing out the obvious…:cool:

Maybe you should chase after bubba, than chase after me.

Then you will see the real vanal,now i know why this forum is going down,
you chase after the wrong members.

Very close, but i don’t type that badly.

R/S you got some spelling mistakes and they were easy words.

Maybe you should use is Spellcheck.

PS - You guys a making up threads called spammers, what a waste of space.

Is this WW2 forum?

No, I’m sorry, this is the Board of Assorted Baked Products, AKA, BABP.:smiley:

What’s the obvious?

That i’m a spammer.

If you take a look at my posts, i do and try to talk about WW2, but with limited knowleage.

A real spammer is someone like BUBBA,what ever his name is.

But you’re answer is cool with me.:wink:

No, just that you’ve created many a thread that doesn’t have much useful content… I mean, come on, you’ve been here about 2 months, and you have over 600 posts, I’ve been here about 9/10ish months, and I haven’t passed 500. That must say something about the level of your posting…

I’m not saying that your multiple posts are bad(about 50ish of mine are reporting spam, so I’m not one to talk)but maybe condense them…?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Damn you made me spit out my 7 up all over my computer:lol:
No worries, she/he/it is haunting another forum now and it couldn’t be more obvious:mrgreen:

All I can say is Wow!

I thought that was funny too.:slight_smile:

the text looks mis-spelled along the same lines as BUBBAA. Hmm, might they be the same person?

Not unless she’s uncommonly good at spoofing IPs.

Good point, the upside is that I dont have to post a kilt picture for her,:mrgreen: