Discussions about avatars

Young man, I wasn’t criticising your escrapela in any way at all, I merely thought your excellent photoshop skills had briefly deserted you.

Actually it hadn’t escaped my notice that I don’t use an avatar, I’ve never found it damaging to my self esteem nor have I found it necessary to hide behind a photo of someone else.

Tootle-pip !
:smiley:

Hi Cuts.

No, I chose one that looked the most like me except for the Horten 229 that is my Contribution to the work of the Hortens. Well to fight is not right but try to fight nice you lot.

Good luck.

Henk

Personally I’d argue that a photo of Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Olympics was thoroughly relevant to WW2, if in a political rather than military sense.

My reply still is:

On the other hand I received a complaint from Erwin against you for using “funny mark” words. He found it insulting, therefore I decided to edit your post.

There is no need to continue using them. Please understand.

@pdf27
:lol: :lol: Agree with your actual argument! (But remember the reason for adding Owens’s avatar and the context :lol: :lol: )

Oh, absolutely. Any black guy famous for beating white guys would have done, but because Owens was famous for beating white Nazis he was too perfect to resist :twisted:

Maybe he was pining for the fjords?[/quote]

Stoatman, im topic one,100yds is topic two,cuts is topic 3, no more topics allowed.

bye bye.

Erwin[/quote]

If you don’t understand the significance of something, don’t reply.

Amazing how Erwin squeals to mummy at the slightest thing, and the completely inoffensive comment which precipitated it is deleted immediately.

Compare and contrast:

With

want to know the truth,you are really a gay???,REALLY???
or you are just laughing about me and thinking “this argentine is believing wathever i say,like when i said that i was 70 years or 12,god bless the queen,etc etc,i love the armymen”

GAY

I WANTED TO SAY THAT HE WAS A WW1 HERO,HE WAS CONSIDERED AN HERO DURING WW1,NOT THAT I THINK HE IS AN HERO!!!,IN WW2 HE [Hitler] TURNED INTO A BRIT!!!,

but killing a kelper is a form of helping the humanity,at least im going to help the world!,there are too much brits,and not much argentines.

[ the Gurkhas are all] killer monkeys

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others?

With

want to know the truth,you are really a gay???,REALLY???
or you are just laughing about me and thinking “this argentine is believing wathever i say,like when i said that i was 70 years or 12,god bless the queen,etc etc,i love the armymen”

GAY

I WANTED TO SAY THAT HE WAS A WW1 HERO,HE WAS CONSIDERED AN HERO DURING WW1,NOT THAT I THINK HE IS AN HERO!!!,IN WW2 HE [Hitler] TURNED INTO A BRIT!!!,

but killing a kelper is a form of helping the humanity,at least im going to help the world!,there are too much brits,and not much argentines.

[ the Gurkhas are all] killer monkeys

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others?[/quote]

I will reply to you with another quote:

He paid already for all his quotes. Besides that, it is a progress that Erwin decided not to insult Cuts but to use the normal way: complaints via PM.

I warn any of you to stop posting off-topic here. If you want to discuss avatars, fine, otherwise forgot any off-topic reply here.

Edited for adding: …and as a remeber:

This is the most up to date rule:

RULES CHANGE

Now you can have avator that is 100X100 in size, but it still has to be world war 2 related

After reading the above, usual childish back and forth nonesense, I suggest that you all take Danis advice.

There are more than enough photos out there in the world of ww2 for everyone to have a different one.

So I suggest that until, as Dani says, it is discussed, you all get ww2 related ones. I would however consider anything from 1933-45 as technically ww2.

Agreed until further notice.

@Erwin
You could use your old avatar with Argentinean soldier from that time.

End of discussions on this topic. Topic locked.