Do YOU have an agenda?

If you study history your better placed to have an objective view of the two characters I mentioned and I’m not for a minute saying people don’t know Stalin was evil. Maybe because your from the States your view on Communism is even more polarised than mine, being from the UK, even though we are both from the “West”.

I’m only suggesting that your perspective can be altered by which side the evil bloke is on. Example, Sadam Hussein pre invasion of Kuwait = friend of the West. Sadam Hussein after invasion of Kuwait = Evil tirent. The point being he was always an evil twat and carried out many of his crimes while we, the west, were supporting him. It suited the West to ignore this when he was doing our bidding but once he stepped out of line the propaganda machine moved into gear to turn our old friend into the evil bloke we all knew & loved. I’m not been political here I’m just trying to explain my point that its not what they do that guides our opinion of them, its what spin is put on their deeds.

Cheers

Rob

Town3173:

Thanks! Your answer is the first one in this thread that actually tries to analyse your self. Well done! Shame on the others! :wink:

And right comment on Saddam.