Dont cry for me...forum.

Bad liver ?..Sanatorium ?..that explain a lot of things :rolleyes:

Thank you TG, you always thinking in my tastes. I am back

I’m thinking PK doesn’t either…

And how you know what I know ? are you some kind of mind reader of something ?

¿como era el partido?

¿Cual partido ?

¿usted hizo la mención lejos para aweek para el partido de boda?

Party= Fiesta

Partido= Footbal encounter.

You need more practice with your castellan, aniway the fiesta was some months ago and it was nice, very nice.

:slight_smile: ths

that doesn’t explain the fact that i m not pissed to other members, doesn’t it?
But you do

that doesn’t explain the fact that i m not pissed to other members, doesn’t it?
But you do

I tough you know me better than that . The fact that I dont like some of the post does not mean I am pissed with the member who did it, again is my too direct stile.

Hello to all:

Sadly I need to comunicate that my participation in this forum will be reduced about 25-30% of the figure that has been until today.

The reason behind is an increased workload and a change in the schedule of it. I know that many people thinks that I am more or less like the “soul” of the Forum but this obligations are undeniable.

Tell your boss that you have priorities and that WW2 Forum takes precedence over the trivial day to day work routine…:slight_smile:

I agree. Tell your boss you need this forum because it helps you with work the same way people need computers at home to help them do work at home after work.

A promotion to shop foreman or plant manager perhaps? :slight_smile:

Ah.
Then I’ll agree.

The David “Soul” of the forum?

Sad, we must lose you but then I can be the new spirit. Lol, I do not have a brain like yours sir pk.

Soul of the forum:)
Dude, you will not die because of modesty…

Is he ‘ours’ ?

A promotion to shop foreman or plant manager perhaps

I agree. Tell your boss you need this forum because it helps you with work the same way people need computers at home to help them do work at home after work.

Tell your boss that you have priorities and that WW2 Forum takes precedence over the trivial day to day work routine…

Is a weird situation actually. In my worshop I am the boss and my word is law, however now I will have to take orders of somebody else in other location too, wich is not very amusing considering my personality, is just temporal aniway, 2 or 3 months, the extra dollars never hurt.

Dude, you will not die because of modesty…

Modesty ??. what is that ??

By the way I liked David Soul in “magnum Force”.

I am going to Rosario, see you back the next tuesday. Please dont be too sad, I will be back with more energy.

See you next tuesday ?

How apt.