Falklands/Malvinas User Group

Further to the above, they will also receive a ban on the main Forum which will be determined by the degree of the post that ejected them.

What is the actual status of Erwin…¿is he Banned?..I havent see it in a while.

and that the Argentinian Airforce sank the INVINCIBLE and there was a huge cover up makes a mockery of this site

Honestly I dont know who say that but He was on excessive peruvian powder. :roll:

Once and for all I will quote Erwin’s last post together with some thanks addressed to you (selected from a quite long list):

I will really appreciate if you all will not comment my present post and his last post. Thank you.

Count me in, if it’s not too late. The previous remarks on car-crash TV made it sound quite tempting.

Oooh, someone mentioned car-crash TV?

I’m in.

You back in action!!! :smiley:

Room is under construction and members will be added to it in the next couple of days

The Room is ready, I’m nothing if not efficient!

All of you who showed an interest should now have access.

Though I’m not convinced that this one has legs I’d like to be included in this group, just a thought as I would be interested in hearing from veterans of the conflict would there be some facility for any lurking around this site to circumvent the 50 post rule to make a contribution.

Nope the 50 post rule gains access to the room. For obvious historical reasons. This site is not a specific Malvinas site, there are others out there to fill that function.

Go on then, sign me up for it.

Sign me up too please.

Even though I’m not British, or Argentinian, please put me on the list…

Done!

Just a quick reminder that this Group continues to provide interesting and thoughtfull discussions on the subject and that anyone who meets the criteria are free to join.