Football

Fight of the best friends??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Friend or not Bielsa is still crazy, nut, loco …wathever 8)

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

Fight of the best friends??? :P[/quote]

No querido, solamente discucion, sana y justa. Claro, vos no entendés lo que es eso, no sabés como es. Si no tenés nada que decir, mejor quedate callado.

Panzer, Bielsa won the Olimpic games, won the eliminatories, the America cup was ours, only the luckier brazilian stopped us. People only question him because his best players failed in the World Cup 2002, as Veron, as Lopez, as Batistuta.

Pekerman have no idea of how he should form the team. He is changing and changing players, and all without the enough experience. He thinks that his “Peker-boys” can defeat all the other teams only because they won youth world cups. Dont tell me that you prefer Pekerman instead Bielsa?!

“My” team:

GK: …Abbondanzieri…

DF: Heinze…Coloccini…Ayala…Sorin

MF: LuchoGonzales…Mascherano…KiliGonzales

MFW:…Veron…

FW: …Crespo…Tevez…

Sustitutes:

GK: Lux
DF: Milito, Samuel, Ibarra
MF: Delgado, Cambiaso
MFW: Riquelme
FW: Saviola, Figueroa

Loco, siempre con vos.
Crazy, always with you.

Panzer, Bielsa won the Olimpic games, won the eliminatories, the America cup was ours, only the luckier brazilian stopped us. People only question him because his best players failed in the World Cup 2002, as Veron, as Lopez, as Batistuta.

I only questioned him…because is crazy, but I have to agree with you in the Olimpic Games, the only gold medal in futbol for Argentina in many years.

I like more Pasarella, although he had his traumas, also Basile…or Bianchi maybe…? I dont know…this last one play too defensive game for my taste.

uhhh!,“Querido” :lol: , pibe, NO TENES INFANCIA :smiley:

Ooootra vez escribiendo cualquier cosita para llamar la atención, sin tener nada util que escribiir… viste que no miento nene?

Auf Englisch bitte. Es ist schwer fuer die aendere Benutzer, wenn man nicht auf English schreibt. Verstehen?

:shock:

Ermm… :frowning: yeah! of course :roll:

Any member with the courage to risk a score for the Saturday macht between Argentina-England teams ??

The mine…Argentina 2-1 :wink:

1-1

hummm, tricky one, I may be english but the football team really winds me up, it tends to get picked by name rather than skill and Mr Eriksson is on my least of least favourite football managers. My prediction. 2 - 2, but that would require us scoring!!

1-0 for Argentina

Being a neutral, I just want to see a good game without any nonesense. For the match I have some Argentinian Wine and a Corned Beef sandwich already prepared :wink:

I have some Argentinian Wine and a Corned Beef sandwich already prepared

Good choice 8)

1-1, 1-0, 2-1

very conservative scores, by the way :roll:

3-2 England and a really fantastic game. I havent enjoyed a friendly so much in ages, well played all.

England won 3-2 - two goals in the last three minutes from Michael Owen.

Cracking match though - Argentina were stunning at times.

Friendly matches

England 3 Argentina 2 — LoL England 2 goals in last 4 minutes…
Holland 1 Italy 3

Official games

Spain 5 Slovakia 1
Uruguay 1 Australia 0
Czech Republic 1 Norway 0
Switzerland 2 Turkey 0

What can I say… you saw the match.

ARGENTINA was, by far, better than England. Argentina deserved to win, I have no doubts about that. England only based its play with long passes of Becham, while Argentina prefered good football, but sometimes the luck is not with one. The white/light blue team managed the ball the 80% of the match aproximately.
If Robinson wouldn’t be so great in the match, England would lose the game without doubts.
Our goal keeper hadn’t a good match, 6 or 7 balls, only answering well in once, in the 2nd half.
Another point: The a.sshole man who we have as Coach sustituted to the best player of the match, Roman Riquelme and the best deffender, Ayala. What happened? Argentina loose the rhythm of the match, and what’s worse, the shortest player of the match did two goals with his head, where Ayala, a good head-deffender, should be if he would be playing.

This only corroborates that the Football is, as the most of sports, really unfair. But I am satisfied with the team, I know that Argentina is better than England now, and England is, for the majority, the best national team of Europe. So, I know that there isn’t any team that could show better football than the argentine football. If our boys plays like the know, they are nearly invincibles.

^^^

And an Argentine claims that a defeat was really a win… again! 8) :lol:

:lol: Thats whats special aout soccer till last minute you never know what can happens. I will not talk about that match because I didnt see it…

But I saw Spains match, and what to say, although we played a very inferior team, it is the first time I see Spain playing so well in ages :!: 5 -1
which could have been 7 or 8 easily. The Slovakian goal was an error of our Hat trick scorer Luis Garcia (made in Liverpool :wink: ) and I can say that theres no chance of not going to the world cup with such an advantage in the score!

But as always when Spain gets to the World Cup they will f**k us up as always. Or they will literally steal the match as it happened in the 2002 Cup against Korea in 1/4 finals. Never seen such a steal! But sincerely I have no real hope of Spain getting too far. If they play all matches as yesterday then we can start to dream, but its difficult :roll: