German ww2 campaigns in games

im not saying they wont normal people im saying that they cant make a game when they wont succesful in the war so whats gonna happen at the end? its fine to have a few levels but they can not bass a all game on just the german going through the war. and one of the reasons as well is that if they do that they will just give younge kids a bad understanding of what actually happened and what they did. you go on about how the german were good people as we are fare anough but you gonna see that they did pretty disgusting stuff and young kids should get a full understanding of that.

The Allies also did disgraceful things. War brings out the worst in both sides. There is no right and wrong. They are all fighting for a reason.

Also the Germans didn’t just lose. They won many battles against the allies and some of which are not mentioned in common day information and sources.
One of these battles was won by General Erwin Rommel’s Armoured Division in North Africa. Have a read. He was one of the best commanders of WWII. There are two sides to everything, an opinion is an opinion but the facts rule over them.

dude what ever man you dont understand what i trying to say.

How about we abort while ahed eh?

Seems a good idea to me.

So you think that the Germans were all abd and did disgraceful things. Well here is a list of things evryone did, just to clear your troubled mind.

BRITISH - While the crew of some 200 German men was swimming in the water, the British destroyers opened fire against them with machine guns and cannons.

SOVIET - Had their own prison camps in which 12 500 Germans were found in a mass grave.

UNITED STATES - Boiled the skin of the enemies head
- Mass murded japanese women and children
- Beatings and brutal kickings.
- Knocking out teeth and breaking jaws

And you think the Germans had atrocities. Next time take a look at the larger spectrum and think. The Germans are normal people. They are no animals.

Okay, Yeah it’s not like we are asking for a gestapo game:roll: , and we don’t even have to be killing precious amerikan heros [many of which were also racists in that day in age by the way, black people had to be cooks, not trusted with guns].
Make it about the reich’s fight with the soviets, who were also our enemy very shortly afterward. Im not a racist and I don’t want to wipe out any specific sort of human, exept commies:twisted: , I think germany had that in common with america. I’m so tired of beating around the bush on this subject, I WANT TO REPRESENT THE NON US/UK side for ONCE, and fight the soviets. As for the topic, that we already know for a fact the reich will fall, nobody said our character had to win the war, he’ld do his part, win his storyline but inevitably it would not be enough. He would be honored with his medals and retire to a UK controlled West germany. Purhaps the storyline could even be about the german conspiracy to kill hitler, I’ld love that. I’ve always wished they had been successful in bringing the sozalist rule down on thier own.

Exactly mate!