German WWII songs

Hello dear Friends, been ages!

Once again I apologize for waking up such an old thread, but I think this one is the most appropriate. Perhaps some of you remember my old YouTube channels, such as RPzB39 or GermanMilitaryMusic. After a long “break” I have decided to give it one more try.
You can find me on YouTube as user/RPzB40

As you may see, this account is intact since April 2010, and I’m happy (yet shocked) to say, that none of my videos got deleted. Considering it as my little motivation, I’ve changed my uploading strategy a little. And so, now you can find whole albums on my channel, not only “random” songs. From Landsknecht songs (Wilde Gesellen album) to “Bekannte Soldatenlieder folge 1, 2, 3”.
I hope you, my Friends, are still interested in some nice military music and I, as a German, am proud to show some of my country’s history to you. Open minded and enthusiastic people like you are my biggest reward and motivation :slight_smile:

As a rare guest (and a busy man) I want to already wish whole ww2incolor community a calm Christmas time, and everything wonderful in incoming year 2011. Prost!!

With best regards,
Peter

You’re quite far eastwards for a German, aren’t you? How come?

@flamethrowerguy:
Correct. At the moment I’m living abroad. I’ve moved here from Hamburg, for both family and business reasons :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’ve finished uploading the “Grüne Teufel” album.
If some of you have requests for any songs, you can always give me a note and I’ll upload them (as long as those won’t be propaganda songs).

With best regards,
Peter