Germans in Yugoslavia

:lol: i’ll check it out

Perhaps a self-proclaimed WW2 fanatic should either know, or have the gumption to investigate. A simple google would turn up some informative answers.

well world war two fanatic does not imply that i know everything about world war two, mearly that i am a fanatic of world war two. i am currently in the information gathering process :wink: also, i did look up tito and learned about him.

Yup bomb killed high partisans officers but Tito is survied .

You don’t need google, I’ll can tell you :lol:

Josip Broz was born in Coratia to a peasant family. He fought in the Imerial Austrian Army (Since Criatia was under their rule) in WWI as an NCO. He was eventually captured and interned by the Russians. Through the Communist revolution, Broz would later return to his native land as a Boleshevic. He would become an integral figure in the Croatian Communist party. In all the inter war years, Broz traveled under several aliases. Chaging his identity several times and constantly evading capture by the Royal Yugoslav government for Communist activities. It was in these years that he was called Tito which means “this that” in Serbo-Croatian. The name was picked as he always commanded others “you do this, you do that”. It later became his last name. Even at the begining of the war, Tito was virtually unknown to the outside world. The British government and even the Russians believed at vairous times that was anyone from a Russian General, American citizen or even a woman. Some believed the name Tito stood for terrorist organization.