Germany. Then and now.

Topic moved :arrow: from German Military.

Private Hitler, eh? Let me know when he’s a Corporal and we’ll re-enact a certain gassing incident. Maybe we should release a little more this time and have a net life-saving effect. Mustard anyone?

There was an incident a few years ago in the Bundeswehr. A Leutnant was supposed to be promoted one rank up to Oberleutnant (Subaltern to Lieutenant). Unfortunately the clerk made a typo and instead promoted him to Obersleutnant (Lieutenant-Colonel). Since when the mistake was found out, the document had already been signed by the president, it stayed valid and this guy became the younest Lieutenant-Colonel ever…

Jan

Untill you all show a link you are full of shit. I have asked a number of times and still no one from you site has given a link. WHERE IS IT??? Post it and I will make Cactus make the corrections. ??? Im waiting

Edit: For typos

Untill you all show a link you are full of shit. I have ask a number of time ans still no one from you sit has given a link. WHERE IS IT??? Post it ans I will make Cactus make the corrections. ??? Im fucking waiting[/quote]

corrections?
Here are the 2 corrections he could make
1: (most logical) own up that its someone elses work
2: (least logical) delete everthing thats not his, which means you’ll be left with a bunch of pictures, but no captions that he stole. Hell, not even the pictures, because our member took the time to find and organize all those pics.[/quote]
hello? link?
i dont see it :roll:

Hands up if you never copied someone’s homework. Just get Cactus to edit the post and give credit to the person that copied the work first.( It’s not like where’s my Kay Y jelly or what ever his name is acctually took the pictures himself is it). Then they can all go back to looking at pictures of Lynsey Lohans tit’s, I’ve just been on their site and found it amusing in a School boy kind of way.

Untill you all show a link you are full of shit. I have ask a number of time ans still no one from you sit has given a link. WHERE IS IT??? Post it ans I will make Cactus make the corrections. ??? Im fucking waiting[/quote]

corrections?
Here are the 2 corrections he could make
1: (most logical) own up that its someone elses work
2: (least logical) delete everthing thats not his, which means you’ll be left with a bunch of pictures, but no captions that he stole. Hell, not even the pictures, because our member took the time to find and organize all those pics.[/quote]

Your being silly … if you have the link I will make him repost…otherwise STFU. Thats it. So far I have had at least 6 people from your sits that could not verify your claim. So untill you do Cactus did the work. :smiley: THANKS FOR COMING BY THE SITE.

Bye bye now.

I believe I reached the admin of your site but just to make sure could you supply me with a link to your claim or to him. Some way that I could contact someone on your site to make sure of your claim. IF it is so the post will be edited in reference to your site. Thanks

Please feel free to PM me with his info. Thanks

Once again, wonderful job Cactus. In the Part 2 did you actually visit the sites and take pics there? Either way, I think someone should nominate you for the Outstanding Post Medal. I’d do it but im only a Seargeant. :frowning: