Going to toilet at 30,000 feet?

My mathematics teacher at Highschool had been a navigator in and RAF Lancaster Bomber, during WW2.
He was once asked the same question about answering nature’s call at altitude. His reply was that while it was possible to make use of the “Elsan” chemical commode while airborne, most crew went to great lengths to avoid the process, as it was an experience few ever wished to repeat. He added, that for all the sophistication of the B17 or B24 as compared to the Lancaster, US aircrews were of the same opinion as their RAF counterparts, regarding the inconveniences of nature whilst airborne on a mission.

Regards, Uyraell.

So what did the Japanese and Germans have?

…in a videogame, there was a crapper on the G4 betty but thats a bad source.

Since the Japanese and Russians had domestic copies of the DC2, and early DC3, I’d think they’d have adapted the commode from that, at least as regards bomber-sized aircraft. I’d think it logical that the Germans would simply have duplicated whatever arrangement existed in the Junkers 52 series.
Regarding single seat aircraft, any of the combatant nations in WW2 would have had recourse to the same methods: urination via the “relief tube”, and defecation unlikely to occur during a flight.

Regards, Uyraell.