How do you gain rank?

they`re very nice :slight_smile:

All im going to say about rank is that I added a few more. Many of you are close to being Officers. Its will be tough at first but as you go on it will get easier.

A suggestion perhaps Gen. Sandworm? Maybe you shouldnā€™t make such a enormous gap inbetween Sgt. Major and 2nc Lieutenant. Thatā€™s a good 800 posts right there. I think thatā€™s a bit much from one rank to the next, maybe 100 or 200 at most. I just think 800 is too big? :?

Im not much bothered about ranks, as far as Im concerned it does not make me post or not. Im sure some guys just post mindless stuff to get their post ratio up. I for one wouldnt mind seeing the rank taken away altogether.

Rank on other ofrums is assessed by the quality of your posts rather than your quantity.

Therefore longer standing ofrum members will have the ability to grade the value of your post. Evidently in a play off between humour, char mand academic value such as we have on here that might be more difficult to make applicable, but jksut a thought

if this is by quality of posts,i know that a sergeant major will be private again!
:twisted:

and the purpose of that post was?

if you really want to askā€¦

A suggestion perhaps Gen. Sandworm? Maybe you shouldnā€™t make such a enormous gap inbetween Sgt. Major and 2nc Lieutenant. Thatā€™s a good 800 posts right there. I think thatā€™s a bit much from one rank to the next, maybe 100 or 200 at most. I just think 800 is too big? :?[/quote]
Couldnā€™t agree more.
As for rank-posting,thats what medals stand for!

what are the number of posts you need for EVERY rank?