Hurricane Reta to hit Texas

Inside gen?[/quote]

The gen is that moderators never ever moderate unfairly. Erwin is preparing an essay for us on this very topic.

Pleease tell me why I am to be closely watched by the MODs?

Do all the other MODs have secret instructions to monitor my Bone posts, my argumentative ways and my general bad behaviour.

SO Erwin, still talk frequently to the Cdo on MSN, after your deal to get him the job?

That’s what I like to see a haughty disdain for one’s troubles! How very British of you :shock: ![/quote]

That’s going in my sig :smiley:

Maybe north of Perth. Maybe not a disaster of natural causes either. But the Middle East was certainly a pretext. Of course, East Timor was cited as a justification for the first set of Bali bombings, so let’s be under no illusions that the pretext is any kind of justification. Australians were targetted because Australia is a non-Muslim regional power.

Sorry Crab, but I have absolutely no idea what your on about?

I’m guessing he’ talking about the bomb in Bali earlier on:

At least nine people have been killed in a series of explosions on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.

Many others were reported to have been injured in the blasts at Kuta beach - the area most popular with Western tourists - and at Jimbaran beach.

There is no word yet on what caused the blasts which happened just before 2000 local time (1200GMT).

Nearly three years ago, 202 people died in nightclub bomb attacks blamed on Islamic extremists.

According to the Associated Press news agency, a Bali police spokesman was unable to say whether the explosions had been caused by bombs.

“There have been some explosions in Jimbaran and Kuta area, but we cannot give any details,” Lt Col Antonius Reniban said. “Police are still investigating.”

Local El Shinta radio said witnesses saw at least three bloodied foreigners at Jimbaran beach - which is lined with seafood restaurants frequented by tourists.

Another witness in Jimbaran told Metro TV “It’s very crowded, people are still being evacuated.”

He added that the blast took place close to the Four Seasons Hotel.

Report from the BBC

Ah, I see, my apologies then, so it wasnt a visitation by God after all, plague of Runner beans etc…

I like a lot america,and im sure bush is the biggest shit in the world,give a better president to america,don’t let your friends to vote republicans,except if you are an uneducated retard of without connection with the rest of the humanity

Inside gen?[/quote]
Gen Inside?,a general inside what?
huh?,please,in english

Inside gen?[/quote]

The gen is that moderators never ever moderate unfairly. Erwin is preparing an essay for us on this very topic.[/quote]
and when are you going to not be anymore a mod?,you are unfair,you just moderated me,and as i said,i just give a suggerence,im sure firefly is not “good grass”.

Pleease tell me why I am to be closely watched by the MODs?

Do all the other MODs have secret instructions to monitor my Bone posts, my argumentative ways and my general bad behaviour.

SO Erwin, still talk frequently to the Cdo on MSN, after your deal to get him the job?[/quote]
secret instructions?,commando?,he lives in australia,i live in buenos aires,there is a little thing called TIME ZONES,dear boy,you know it? UUHHH!!,THE POINT!!!,yes,in argentina we have the fingerprints file,that every person has to be inscripted on and inside this file/registry.
but i don’t think that’s a privilege that your country has,does it?
well,we invented it (not the fingerprints,but we gave it a use and more).

Secret instuctions eh, your words not mine"!

oh,i love your phrases,how original,eh?.

yes,im an active member of the cia.

and i have a chip in your brain.

and im in a masonic secret sect.

i know what is sarcasm and irony.

Inside gen?[/quote]
huh?,please,in english[/quote]

gen, is British military slang for intelligence.

Inside gen?[/quote]

gen, is British military slang for intelligence.[/quote]
ok,BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT,IM A NORMAL PERSON,IM NOT WATCHING YOU WITH SATELLITES,THERE IS NO SNIPER AIMING AT YOUR HEAD,AND IM NOT GOING TO ATTACK YOU WITH MATE.

Inside gen?[/quote]

gen, is British military slang for intelligence.[/quote]
ok,BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT,IM A NORMAL PERSON,IM NOT WATCHING YOU WITH SATELLITES,THERE IS NO SNIPER AIMING AT YOUR HEAD,AND IM NOT GOING TO ATTACK YOU WITH MATE.[/quote]

Never implied that mate, just telling you what ‘gen’ meant.

no mate,i was talking to cuts and firefly