I hear crickets

I understand how you feel, believe me I dont think its all Bull, it has just taken over the Forum a wee bit lately. What with Nazi Flying Saucers and super-planes and Mega-Armour. The next step is Nazi Time travel I suppose.

There isn’t that much you can discuss about history other than “what ifs”. Most of it is just facts which have to be accepted, people tend to get ridiculed for thinking “outside the box”.

I really dont mind the ‘what ifs’. The Forum is just naturally slow at times.

Yes, maybe we should kick the guys who joined and never posts andything or the ones who do not post in a certan time.

Henk

Thats fine fella, but what happens if you go on holiday for a month? Or you go on a op tour? maybe a good idea would be a ‘vacation mode’ that way you could distinguish between those who don’t actually bother with the site once they’ve joined and those that are unable to get on for whatever reason.

edited for a shocking lapse in spelling abilities

Some of us are very busy at times! I haven’t posted in a long time now simply because I’ve either had nothing to say or insufficient time to work out how to phrase it.

Mind you, progression to Term 2 should give me a little more free time, not to mention more wearing of No 2 HD than CS95.

I only maent poeple who does not post at all or just post a few times and then never post again. I can understand you guys have busy jobs and that is understandable. We know who are the guys who are great members and those who are not.

Well we do not have the time nor the money to go on holiday for a month or even 3 weeks. :lol:

Henk

As has been said before. Some guys may join for the extra facilities of being a member.

I’ve not been on for a while because I was posted to a new regiment and had to wait for the internet to be connected (and after tonight, I’m away on a course for a month so I may not be on again during that time). After that I’ll be back (and the “Best of” threads will be restarted), op tours and exercises permitting.

Well I have 1 month of courses coming up and an Op Tour as well so I may be an infrequent visitor too for a wee while.

And those of us working in the private sector are probably all busy working their arses off in the run up to the end of the financial year.

I know I am.

(it helps that it’s pay review time at the end of March too)

Well, my availability of Internet is excessive :oops:

And I work in home at the mornings so you can imagine…