Interesting picture

???

Hosenfield, have a look at the Assault rifles section at http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm and see if anything looks familar…

sorry to be so, so slow on this… AWWW FAKE!!
EVEN the scope is FN FAL

Nah, it’s a SUIT.

There was a serious point to this thread:

Anyone can fake a picture and claim a different “truth”.

I was actually hoping for some more juicy bites on this so that we could go down the route of “so maybe the Germans invented the FAL which was then stolen by the Belgians - aren’t the germans cool especially their uniforms” to make an even bigger point, but it was not to be… Never mind!

There are a few genuine pictures that I posted (the Stg44 and one of the G43 pics), but the rest are faked, all featuring the same “model”. I might put some more from the series up later - maybe even some unmanipulated ones.

the teletubbies were the brainchild of herr goebbals to corrupt the youth

the fatherland prevails

A new motion picture!

if this offends some people, I have to say, i was pretty shocked when i saw these!

Definately a SLR…I have also used them in the Australian Army…the FN FAL…

That tellituby picture is funny, i got one simular to that one.
](http://imageshack.us)[/img]

I can tell you for the fact that it is an SLR, and the bolt carrier was made at Enfield in 1959 IIRC (can’t remember what the receiver is - BSA 1961 or 1962 springs to mind)

I can tell you for the fact that it is an SLR, and the bolt carrier was made at Enfield in 1959 IIRC (can’t remember what the receiver is - BSA 1961 or 1962 springs to mind)[/quote]

The Australian Army used the SLR alot in the Army.

But the Australian Army used it very little in the Brownies.
:roll:

I can tell you for the fact that it is an SLR, and the bolt carrier was made at Enfield in 1959 IIRC (can’t remember what the receiver is - BSA 1961 or 1962 springs to mind)[/quote]

The Australian Army used the SLR alot in the Army.[/quote]

Eh!

Where else would they use it, the Womens Guild?