Is member J.A.W. becoming a problem child.

All that other stuff was just Bar bets, :wink: :slight_smile: Someone seems to have had a wry sense of humor when it came to nomenclature, unless it was a clever way of confusing the enemy,( did they mean 1,000 aircraft, or can openers Hans? ) I noticed that two entire days have passed without JAW moving his, figuratively speaking.

Aircraft, Heinrich, you idiot. Do you think any nation would give the same military designation to a plane and a can opener, let alone two of them? The technologically advanced Americans have obviously learned how to dehydrate their aircraft and issue every soldier with a P38 or P51 in his ration pack. If they’ve learned how to dehydrate pilots and can find enough water, like the Rhine, to rehydrate the planes and pilots, I think we’re really going to lose the war. (German radio transmission in Berlin area intercepted by Allies, 30 April 1945)

I had heard of this intercept from Madge, the waitress at the Little A’Le’Inn Diner near Area 51 although it was many years ago. The process was later commercialized for making growing Dinosaur toys. (this is how the Gov’t funds their less obvious programs nowadays, as people were catching on to the $400 hammer ruse ) They did however discover that for most Pilots of the day, instead of dessication, the application of a very efficient ablution agent would usually do the trick of fitting them into those little pouches.

Yes, I’ve heard of Madge. It’s said she had illicit congress with an alien held in Area 51 and gave birth to his / its / her child. When Madge’s waters broke, the alien fluid stained her legs green for life while birthing the alien sucked much of the life out of her and shrunk her, as you will see in the video below.

Unable to see over the counter of the diner any more, she fell on hard times and became a sad straight woman for an Australian cross-dressing comedian. Comedienne? Gender confusion always confuses me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVgkrO-_M3A

I doubt it.

Those ****ing sea monkeys advertised in kids’ magazines in the 1950s never worked.

Just another gyp (rip-off), like those X-ray vision glasses that were supposed to let me see through ladies’ clothes. They only had a piss-poor image of a possibly naked sheila printed on the inside of the lens. Bastards!

How much disappointment was a boy expected to bear, and still hand over his paper round money to these charlatans?

Yes, the latter discovery was applied successfully to a line of very thin and relatively small (for most people - I’m an extra extra large myself) rubber pouches into which the wearer can slip readily, although the aim was quite the opposite of hydration or otherwise allowing any other fluid to escape the pouch when it was in another, as we called them in my pre-political correctness days, pouch, minge, growler and sundry other terms of obscure derivation.