Japanese wants Soviet to join the Axis

You forgot 2 things.

1: The 20 millions for Russia not so many, the war losses is much lesser then killed in purges (about 45 millions)

2: In times of Stalins rule, the first ally of SU was communistic China. That’s enough manpower to conquer the world.

[quote=“Komissar_Ombrok”]

You forgot 2 things.

1: The 20 millions for Russia not so many, the war losses is much lesser then killed in purges (about 45 millions)

2: In times of Stalins rule, the first ally of SU was communistic China. That’s enough manpower to conquer the world.[/quote]
that would be funny that US and japan would fight for so many years and suddenly turn into alliance just to stop china from invading europe
i doubt the US really wants to go to war with soviet, after all, soviet’s military is very powerful with those heavy tanks

Of course no USA not the Europe want new war. But Stalin want, and that was enough. ( for example in Korea russian soldiers and plots was fought like chines volonteers) But heavy tanks was dangerous for Europe, not for USA. Transportation of thousands 60-tonns JS tanks very difficult problem even for SU. For example, the SU first in the world make paratanks (only light tanks, of cource) and submarines designed to make tank drop operations.

You can delete your own posts

:frowning: we need moderators!

Did anybody have a feedback from the administrator?? (an e-mail, a private message, anything?) :!: :!:

Have e-mail, but he don’t answer ((( That’s bad… We havn’t contact with him about week or so… :frowning:

I seen him (the admin) was online in the friday (I don`t remember if was friday) here,now is sunday.

are you here general??

I seen him (the admin) was online in the friday (I don`t remember if was friday) here,now is sunday.

are you here general??[/quote]

Yes the General is here. JK I emailed the admin as well but no response. Guess he doesnt like us anymore. :frowning:

:frowning:

nice sig you have in there[/quote]

sorry sir,but i don`t understand :oops: (my english is very bad)

nice sig you have in there[/quote]

sorry sir,but i don`t understand :oops: (my english is very bad)[/quote]
your tank photo is really nice:)
that is call a sig in forum:P

lots of thanks :smiley:

Did anybody have a feedback from the administrator?? (an e-mail, a private message, anything?) :!: :!:[/quote]

oh,i remember that times,they were nice,but the bad was that we haden´t mods,but now,the think are more out of control because the mods are only 2.