Kamikaze

Beats Kamikhazi as a spelling!

Or perhaps it is the "I drank a lot of sake " variant :rolleyes:

Isn’t there a mixed drink by that name??? :wink:

If is I am still unable to try it :slight_smile:

More the “Prawn curry and 19 pints of Guinness” variant, but you’ve got the idea :wink:

Okay, I found the mix, now be careful, one or two of these and you might get bombed, :slight_smile:
Kamikaze

1 ounce Vodka 
 1 ounce Triple Sec 
 1 ounce Lime Juice 

Shake with ice, strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes, and serve.

If you wanna make it really good get some bar foam! Hard to come by but makes all the difference. Doesn’t take much.

Bar Foam?? never heard of that, are you having me on there, General??:smiley:

The only bar foam I know about is when too much beer backfires, which is just before you leave the bar, voluntarily or not. :smiley:

Well, I looked it up, and there is a skim milk foam referred to as Bar Foam. not sure if this is what Mon General had in mind, but its there, Tell us Generale’ , how is this stuff used, and for what devious purpose??? :slight_smile:

bar foam1.jpg

Impressive video of Kamikazes being blasted in air and sea.http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4RJwj1wQ_c

Good guns for the F4s. Anyway, isnt sake rice wine?

Last Seconds of a Kamikaze

kamikaze.jpg

Sometimes if you watch the history channel. It is called America in WW2: Battlefronts it is something like that it has not just stuff about the us but like the war for Norway and alot of other stuff. They also have alot of cool videos of kamikaze videos with it is about the US Navy. Also it has WW2 veterans being interviewed and telling how it was like when they would see it coming at them