Kurt's latest.

Members like Kurt bring an active interest because ppl want to argue and see what will happen next. However if you all are tired of dealing with him … give him the boot. Im for whatever you all want!!!

Although marketing is important, attracting the right population segment is equally important. The Jerry Springer Show may post impressive numbers with A.C. Nielsen, but is that the sort of membership we wish to encourage here?
An occasional pot stirrer does provide some entertainment, but In the case of Kurt, his relentless assertions are corrosive to the standards of this site, and while fun is fun, enough should also be enough. Just my thoughts.

I agree … and finding good long lasting members are hard to come by. We got some good members as a result of Ironman. Kurt is on a path to being banned and thats for sure! Im completely leaving this desicion up to you all as I have not been around that much in a long while. Also your the ppl that deal with this tard on a normal basis. So like I said its your call! Just throwing in my two cents.

Although I wasn’t around when Ironman was on I’ve seen some of his stuff.

He was more a case of being up himself rather than an intolerable neo-Nazi like Kurt. We may lose members if we give air time to the likes of Kurt, or we’ll attract the wrong type of member if they’re like him.

We’ve had a few members in my time who’ve been a bit pro-Nazi, anti-Jewish (anti-semite is a nonsense as semites includes Arabs) Holocaust deniers, etc but with suitable handling by mods and other members they’ve either learned to keep those opinions to themselves or perhaps become more tolerant. Chevan and herman2 are examples.

Kurt has chosen not to mend his ways despite clear warnings from mods, so he’s the architect of his own downfall.

When does he walk the plank?

Done!

No email from him yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I kind of expected him to contest the ban, maybe over the weekend. (unless he is really used to being bounced)

Did he ever contest his ban?

Oh and yes, Ironman, strangely he was probably the reason I ended up at this forum as I read about his exploits here at another site, came to read, ended up staying. He wasnt a Nazi or anything like that though, more like the 50 year old guy who still lived with his mother.

He was banned on August 5, his last visit to the site was on August 16. Guess he didn’t try to contact anybody or retaliate in any other way. However, there’s this new user “Helga”, allegedly also from Quito/Equador and with a similar attitude…
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?10925-The-carving-up-of-Poland&p=171441&highlight=#post171441

Yeah, clocked that and checked the IPs - no connection yet, but give him a while, it could just be a weird coincidence…

If Helga is a real Helga it would be “her”.:wink:

Should be a her, but these days, its anyone’s guess.

Helga.jpg

Two people from the same town with similar posts? Might be genuine, but somehow I really doubt it.

Well, if “Helga” has any more vitriol to post, we can always exile her. I agree that its a bit too coincidental.

She looks like she’s burnt her lips sucking on the exhaust of your rebuild. :smiley:

Unless of course the town is largely descended from certain expatriates? :slight_smile:

Is that where those red marks came from,:mrgreen:

Which?

The exhaust tip, or certain expatriates? :wink: :smiley: