Lets stop this bickering!

Go Bicker in a MacDonald’s because they don’t let me in there no more :lol:

I don’t go to Mc Donalds anymore as their latest promotion is a free fat ass with every meal( or in my case a fatter middle aged ass). Just to go off topic briefly, I was back in my home town Liverpool(UK) a couple of weeks back and stopped in to a Mc Donalds ( Edge Lane Drive ) the four girls serving were very much on the excessivly large size and all wore T shirts with the “I’m loving it” logo. I had to bite my tounge to stop me from demanding that they “love it less”.

There used to be a couple of proper beautiful girls who worked in the one by Central station, a blonde and a brunette. Hope they never got fat, that would be a crime.

Anyhow in the words of the king of Swamp castle “Lets not bicker about who killed who”

Therefore we are going to keep the ARG Military and 1 of the falklands threads that will be closely watched. You are not to talk about anything related about the falklands in ARG Mil. So at the moment there are 3 ??? threads about the falklands. We can pick 1 or just start over. What do you guys think?

Gen, check:

So, those 2 splitted topics will be removed.

Gen, check:

So, those 2 splitted topics will be removed.[/quote]

We also could just start all over? Anybody like this Idea!

Yea Dani go ahead and remove those 2.

Already removed, Sir!
:smiley:

We also could just start all over? Anybody like this Idea!

Yes, lets start over, it’s probably the only way were gonna stop this site becoming ‘Falklands war in color’

I dont mind starting over, the majority of it was repetetive purille drivel, from both sides.