LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Like Mr Cove, I am from the Westcountry:

It looks a bit like this:

In our spare time, we do this:

This:

Or go to one of these:

Afterwards, we find people like these, beat them up, and then set fire to their cars:

For those of you (especially the foreigners) who think that hunt sabotuers are nice kindly animal rights protesting hippies, here is ‘Roger’ from Derby Hunt Sabs in action:

Personally, I can’t wait to throw them all into a concrete pit filled with rabid foxes. :smiley: Or just introduce them to Mr 9mm. :shock:

PMSL-

We dont beat them up or destroy cars, we just take the road signs down, and then they get lost and decide never to return.
or even better ask for directions.

actually not a word of a lie - one of the gamekeepers / poachers / labourers from our local estate was in the pub and heard a bby coughing, being a bit drunk he approached the London couple with their newborn and said that rather than all that bollocks about tixylix and vicks vaporub. they should rub “Badger Fat” into the childs back.
On returning to the Bar all the old guys then got into their hometruths about what cured what: From Badger fat on shins, necks backs and chests, to chicken fat, quails albumen and all sorts!

It was surreal to say the least.

the small town of San José de la Esquina, 7000 inhabitants.

Santa Fe Province, Argentina.

The church, the biggest in the region, bigger than the Rosario Cathedral, behind the main square.

Can anyone guess who lives here?:

their pick up has been stolen!!! :lol: :lol:

Found it!

Looks like G-Unit needed a new ride! :smiley:

US of A

Ive just noticed, neither have you? What country are you in mate?

I changed it to kinda match everyone else. Its kinda obvious isnt it?

Yes it is, your Canadian. Should have guessed really.

Firefly…From your attitude…I would say you are French. Right?

France, oh the times I have spent there, the Food, the Girls and the Wine, a trully chilled country.

Auld Alliance and all that.

If you are from the US, please remember, you wouldnt be the US without the French.

Maybe things would be very much diffrent if they had given my country that much support.

Then again, Non, I like being a citizen of the UK and all that, that means…

Alaska is much colder in winter than Scotland. Much. Since when did Alaska use Scotland’s flag anyway?

I’m in Mississippi USA.

If you are from the US, please remember, you wouldnt be the US without the French.

Maybe things would be very much diffrent if they had given my country that much support.[/quote]

Heh. Well, if you are from France, please remember that it was largely the US that kept the Germans from making your country a big vacation park - twice.

EDITED TO CORRECT A TYPO

Maybe things would be very much diffrent if they had given my country that much support.[/quote]

Heh. Well, if you are from France, please remember that it was largely the US that kept the Germans from making your country a big vacation park - twice.

EDITED TO CORRECT A TYPO[/quote]

IRONMAN, I am not British but I would like to say something (is that all right with you?). I know very little of the 1st World War, but in the Secound we have already concluded, that it is impossible for Germany to land an invasion in Britain, therefore making it impossible for it being a big vacation park.

IRONMAN, I am not British but I would like to say something (is that all right with you?). I know very little of the 1st World War, but in the Secound we have already concluded, that it is impossible for Germany to land an invasion in Britain, therefore making it impossible for it being a big vacation park.[/quote]

Whos said Britain? He spoke of France.

I know he is Scot…I just thought he was rude, so I said france. 8)

IRONMAN, I am not British but I would like to say something (is that all right with you?). I know very little of the 1st World War, but in the Secound we have already concluded, that it is impossible for Germany to land an invasion in Britain, therefore making it impossible for it being a big vacation park.[/quote]

Whos said Britain? He spoke of France.[/quote]

:oops: :oops: :oops: hehehe, well I got a bit confused, because hes from Britain, and ya well, my bad…

No problem dude. 8)

I’m from Mississippi. Here’s an incredible link which shows numerous airial images of the destruction from Katrina. This is awesome. Pick an area, click on it, then click any of the numerous boxes to see just how far up into the state the hurricane ravaged my state.

http://ngs.woc.noaa.gov/katrina/KATRINA0000.HTM

Here a link to one of many prominant musicians/bands from my state:

http://www.3doorsdown.com/default2.asp