Maroszek WZ 35, polish secret weapon

I’ve been away to Ft. Knox for a visit to their fine museum, and i did some checking, and you are correct T.W. I should learn not to snooze ,and type. The Lebel was produced W/ a bronze slug,I was told that its use was for harder targets,but this is just what was said to me, didnt see any official text concerning it. Oddities aside, that was it. Anciently bronze was used w/ arrows and bolts to perf mail, and plate armor, and nowadays is used in large caliber rifle carts, like the Barritt, etc. they did say it was for armor work. Salesmen came to try to have me market their products long ago, that was their claim. Bronze is also used in a number of unmanned munitions for anti tank work. (Self forging projectiles)
So, i must have been thinking of those at the time. I’ll go do my pennace now, - Raspenau -

Some more pictures of the 8x107mm cartrigde.

The manufacturer was:

Panswowa Fabryka Amunicji de Skarzyisko Kamienne

http://www.municion.org/7_92x107/7_92x107.htm

Fantastic weapon. Thank you for the post.

The Fucile anticarro Modello 35, better said the Marozcek WZ 35 in Italian use, Russian Front.

Hello and thanks for all of the information about the WZ.35, it is really great reading. I just acquired one of these rifles, and it is very complete, except for the internal bolt parts. I am wondering if anyone has some spare bolt parts, or some drawings of the bollt parts, so I can have them made. Thanks, Leonard

(My bold)

Tankgeezer, do you mean EFPs ?
As far as I’m aware no-one uses bronze for these devices, copper is the most usual although we’ve found a few with steel platters, eg the FRY TMRP-6, although almost all in the present unpleasantness have been IEDs.
I’d be interested to know the source of the gen on bronze EFPs.