Medal of Honor: Airborne

i got my game a week ago and i must say one of the most impressive things in the game are the weapons, both the feel and sounds are unparalleled. also there is the infamous upgrade system which is in my opinion hit and miss. Sometimes your upgrade will be good such as a rifle grenade launcher for the M1, and sometimes they will suck such as a scope for the gewher (the main problem there is that it renders the weapon usless at close range)there are also some upgrades which i feel take away from the games realism such as the thompsons 50 round drum and front pistol grip, these were only used with earlier thompsons in ww2 and i think i would like it better if they would just stick to the M1A1. Also i think there were a couple of noticalbe absences such as th Carbine (its the airborne for christ’s sake) and the luger and p38

As far as I know, the carbine never appeared in any Medal of Honor. It wasn’t in Call of Duty 3 either.

yeah, your right about COH3, which is strange since i think Big Red 1 featured both the M1 and M1A1 carbine, The carbine was however feature in MOH pacific assault