Microsoft Windows, other PC software and your PC.

I’ll have to wire my laptop into my TV and play counterstrike sometime! 8)

I have heard many people say that Norton does not do the trick for them. Well I am happy with my Anti-Virus.

Henk

A lot of people have been singing the praises of ZoneAlarm for firewall/anti-virus. I guess it loads and scans much faster than Norton or McAfee. I use the latter via AOL…

Yes Panda detect most of them but not all, i dont know Spy bot is goog i use them in combination with adawere and cwshreeder also now i use and spysubstract.

Wow, Hanz you use a lot of programs to get rid of these shit. I had Spybot but it showed everytime that my PC is clean but every time my PC got infected so I deleted it and got Avast. I can not believe you must use so many programs. :shock:

I only use Avast.

Henk

I wish to use all of tehm becouse i feel safe then, :lol: :lol: when i scan i sacan with all in same time,registry keys are always infected or have a problem.

Yep, I can see why you do it that way. I do not understand why someone who you have nver met whant to infect your PC. It is bull and I would never do it to someone unless he did something to me. What do you think of it?

Henk

Me too hackers are bastards they are computers freakzz :lol: :lol:

The hackers that I know of just love to crash the govermant PC’s, like a certan department.

Then it is right to hack. :lol: :lol:

Henk