Butter Dish
Scho-ka-kola
Gebirgsjager Goggles Tin
K98 Mauser Cleaning Kit
Sewing Kit
Esbit Stove
.50 Cal. Bullet (Arnhem)

ENJOY! :smiley:

Very nice collection you have, what is the circular shaped thing is the plastic bag…? some kind of replacement filter?

Those are replaceable lenses. Any other comments/questions/suggestions? I was told to remove the HJ blade on the Feldgrau forum, what do you guys think?

Lenses,…lenses for what?

Oh sorry. The canvas gas mask.

I bet you get A+'s all of the time. I might start collecting Waffen/SS stuff like you are.

It’s a pretty interesting and fun topic, but always be sure to use a disclaimer stating you have no political interlockations with the idealisms of the 3rd Reich :wink:

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/index2.htm

Just thought this link would interest you,selling ww2 stuff.

Hopefully it has not been posted already.

That is a very good site you found. I am pretty sure he wants German Waffen-SS items. The site you posted is a American item site. Just a heads up for ya. I do not mean to put you down or anything;)

I noticed under links it had a bunch of other cool sites also.

Anybody else have any WW2 collections…?

I have some i have a Kar 98 K rifle a helmet and some medals from ww2 and mostly from WW1

Would you please post them?! I love to see it. Please reply back if you can put pictures of it.

Are these medals and helmet Nazi German?

You mentioned that the mannequin was carrying a FSJ zeltbahn, is it Luftwaffe marked or WHM ?

I’m not sure. I do remember seeing a stamp in a very light faded violet somewhere on the Zelt, but I haven’t seen it since.

The owner told me it was an original FSJ. Zelt used by a reenactor.

It’s definately has the Luftwaffe pattern, though.

Nice set-up Wolf, congrats!

I have a couple of Russian uniforms and medals, supposed to be WWII but really hard to tell since it is so similar to the 1950’s gear.

Would like to get into the German uniforms, but it is just too dam expensive with a lot of forgeries out there.

Decided to stick to the guns instead.

Well, if you ever need any suggestions on forgies and what not, ask me.