NationStates

The Republic of Wanckonia is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.

Send me the password BDL please.

Sent

The Republic of Liver-pool is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 18%. A large private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Information Technology and Book Publishing.

Crime is moderate. Liver-pool’s national animal is the skip rat and its currency is the shilling.

I was having a look round their forums, quite a few of them ‘arm’ their nations and have wars between each other (obviously not a part of the game, they do it on the forum), could be a laugh.

Speaking of war, now I have a workers strike in The Kingdom of Little Cats!. :lol: :lol:

Workers across the nation have gone out on indefinite strike over what they claim are substandard wages in the Automobile Manufacturing industry.

An alternative is that invading another region by joining it and taking it over is legal. Now there is a thought!

It was done regularly in the hey day of Arrseonia :lol:

Some people took it far too seriously.

If any of you are interested in joining the 27 strong “The Alliance of Disposition” please let me know. Its a pretty good group. Otherwise ill see you on the … make-believe battlefield??? or something. :smiley:

Some people took it far too seriously.[/quote]

Some people take anything far too seriously!

General, defect to ww2ic!!!

Some people took it far too seriously.[/quote]

Some people take anything far too seriously!

General, defect to ww2ic!!![/quote]

Sorry didnt know that there was a ww2ic site. However a General does not defect he only commits suicide or waits untill his nation is defeated and then joins the other side. :slight_smile:

I got other problems with government issues. My Tv soaps are the best as I just heard and people are tired of them for ethnic diversity!

The Republic of NaziGerman is a tiny, safe nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Healthcare and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 60%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Information Technology.

Crime – especially youth-related – is totally unknown. NaziGerman’s national animal is the eagle, which frolics freely in the nation’s many lush forests, and its currency is the nazis.

The Allied States of America 231 is a small, enviromentally stunning nation, notable for its bugeoing Eagle population. It’s hard-nosed population of 7 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt. The enormus government juggles the competing demands of law & order, healthcare, and social welfare. The average income is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the trout farming industry followed by the Automobile Manufactoring and Soda sales. Voting is compulsory, crime is relatively low, thanks to a well funded police force. America 231’s national animal is the Eagle, which frolics freely in the nation’s many lush forests, and it’s currency is the Dollar. America 231 is ranked 5th in the region, and 81,695th for world largest Publishing Industry. 8)

i am kind of really confuse
first of all, why i say coporation would do good more than harm, but my country would end up anti-business?

second of all, all the country i create forbiddens private sectors, which is the opposite of what i want

third of all, how can i deal with the country’s military?
there dont seems to be a link for that at all?

fourth of all, is that true that the group can be invaded by another group and then taken over by them? if so, how can we defend against them?
and are we having an invasion to take over another group?

You can’t do anything with a military directly Fw - apart from increasing the budget when it comes up as an option.

The people who build a military and go to war with each other do it as a kind of war gaming/RP thing.

Right here’s my stab at utopia,

The Republic of Wessexistan
“Do what I say or die!”

UN Category: Corporate Police State
Civil Rights:
Few Economy:
Very Strong Political Freedoms:
Few

The Republic of Wessexistan is a tiny, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn’t on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The small government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6%. A healthy private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration industries.

Crime is a serious problem. Wessexistan’s national animal is the gerbil and its currency is the zontag.

Sensible policies for a happy, productive Wessexistan.
Also could someone pm me with the details how to join ww2ic.
Cheers Scaley,
Grand Emperor and Imperial Highness of Wessexistan

I’ve PM’d you S-S

The policy of your “country” evolves according to 2 things:
Firstly, according to your answers given when you create the country.
Secondly, according to your decision on “issues” presented. As an example, check my above post with that strike. It seems that I decided badly because right now,

employers may fire workers without giving any reason
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like they said, it is a political simulation game.

:lol: :lol:
I have the same issue right now. So far I choose option 3 for sure.

:lol: :lol:
I have the same issue right now. So far I choose option 3 for sure.[/quote]

Got the same! I went for give government incentives. So they dont have to change anything if they dont wanna.