New to this forum

just click around randomly, but it gets very annoying… eventually…

It’s already beginning :roll:

:lol: japanese language was hard when i started to learn it years ago, i actually found the Russian langage easier :lol:
Do any of you Russian, Japanese or any mandarin languages ?

So you do Japanese too.
Is that an option at Aussie schools now ? That makes much more sense than learning French or German.

No… its compulsarily that was learn indonesian language, but i got out of it somehow when i was in school and did Russian and German. :lol:

Not understood.

Do you mean that it was compulsory to learn Nip, or that Indo was compulsory ?

Not understood.

Do you mean that it was compulsory to learn Nip, or that Indo was compulsory ?[/quote]

It was compulsory to learn the Indonesian language in all over Australia and some parts of New Zealand.
Its even Indosesian or Chinese / mandarin.
I think thats because of our countries close relationships and trade industries.

Not understood.

Do you mean that it was compulsory to learn Nip, or that Indo was compulsory ?[/quote]

It was compulsory to learn the Indonesian language in all over Australia and some parts of New Zealand.
I think thats because of our countries close relationships and trade industries.[/quote]

Aye, what to the UK and europe is the Far East is the Near North to Oz.

Not understood.

I think thats because of our countries close relationships and trade industries.[/quote]

Aye, what to the UK and europe is the Far East is the Near North to Oz.[/quote]

Sorry I dont understand what you mean ?

My last post could have done with another comma, viz.

“Aye, what to the UK and europe is the Far East , is the Near North to Oz.”

To explain, the area that is called the’ Far East,’ (China, Thailand, Laos, Viet Nam, Formosa, Japan, etc.,) has received that moniker because it is to the east of, and a long distance from europe. Due to it’s relative remoteness it has always been deemed sensible for the primary languages taught in european schools bo be those of neighbouring countries, as pupils are more likely to encounter natives thereof than those from the FE.

In the same way it makes more sense for Australian nationals to learn the language of their closer neighbours than, for example, German.
The FE is neither distanced, nor in an easterly direction from Australia, rather it is closer to and higher in latitude, hence the name Near North.

Capisce?

Lakukan anda mengerti?

[quote=“Cuts”]My last post could have done with another comma, viz.

“Aye, what to the UK and europe is the Far East , is the Near North to Oz.”

To explain, the area that is called the’ Far East,’ (China, Thailand, Laos, Viet Nam, Formosa, Japan, etc.,) has received that moniker because it is to the east of, and a long distance from europe. Due to it’s relative remoteness it has always been deemed sensible for the primary languages taught in european schools bo be those of neighbouring countries, as pupils are more likely to encounter natives thereof than those from the FE.

In the same way it makes more sense for Australian nationals to learn the language of their closer neighbours than, for example, German.
The FE is neither distanced, nor in an easterly direction from Australia, rather it is closer to and higher in latitude, hence the name Near North.

Capisce?

Lakukan anda uotemengerti?[/q]

Yeah thats true, i kind of said that but in a shorter line of text.

Eh ?

What did you say in a shorter line of text ?

Do you mean its not the far east cause its North of you? I think thats all you needed to say.

You should design government forms…