Overlord: The B Movie

An interesting B-movie. It’s cool seeing actors children acting. (Kurt Russell, Wyatt Russell.)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4530422…1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Hmm… shows it posted, but not showing up?

I see the link…

Same here.

Try reloading the page. I seem to have to do that a lot when navigating the Site, or performing an operation.

Try reloading the page. I seem to have to do that a lot when navigating the Site, or performing an operation.

Similar problems on visiting and posting tonight, after a long absence.

Seems like admin isn’t bothering to keep the forum operating properly.

Fair enough for a forum that’s nearly dead but, if admin wants to kill it, this is the way to go.

Similar problems on visiting and posting tonight, after a long absence. And difficulty editing on a fractured edit page.

Seems like admin isn’t bothering to keep the forum operating properly.

Fair enough for a forum that’s nearly dead but, if admin wants to kill it, this is the way to go.

So I’m expecting that instead of an edit this will be the third post.

Yup, the basic posting features are, as the Americans say, SNAFUBB.

Noticed this at top of page, above forum layout:

preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in …/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958Notic

I think this means to replace pregnant people (not so long ago I would have said pregnant women, but I now realise that this is sexist, genderist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, and all the other ists and phobes and inappropriates and microaggressions etc etc etc that offend the Worldwide Order of the Sisters and Brothers and Non-Binaries of Perpetual Outrage) with ‘replace-callback’.

This suggests that pregnancy can be reversed by pressing ‘callback’ on your smartphone.

Now, is that an app worth having?

Noticed this at top of page, above forum layout:

preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in …/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958Notic

I think this means to replace pregnant people (not so long ago I would have said pregnant women, but I now realise that this is sexist, genderist, misogynist, homophobic, racist, and all the other ists and phobes and inappropriates and microaggressions etc etc etc that offend the Worldwide Order of the Sisters and Brothers and Non-Binaries of Perpetual Outrage) with ‘replace-callback’.

This suggests that pregnancy can be reversed by pressing ‘callback’ on your smartphone.

Now, is that an app worth having?

It is still a bit of a mess, seems that even the spammers are fed up, and have stopped trying to dump their trash here. I haven’t heard from Procyon of late, not since the entire Site was tipped up due to server issues. Good to see you here again, hope you are well.

It is still a bit of a mess, seems that even the spammers are fed up, and have stopped trying to dump their trash here. I haven’t heard from Procyon of late, not since the entire Site was tipped up due to server issues. Good to see you here again, hope you are well.

:lol:

:lol: