Patton Museum Pictorial.

Nice, what is the first vehicle at the top-left ?.

That is an M-52-A1, self propelled artillary . this one is from 1951, does not look restored, at least not recently, it is an odd looking beast eh?

Thanks, first time I saw that.

Hmmm, I cant answer that one, but all of the German tanks etc. were so painted there, with the exception of the Panther.Perhaps someone else here might know about the paint schemes used then.I know they have a larger collection of German armor, though I dont know where they are keeping it.

This is said to be unrestored, Tho the paint may have been done after aquisition to preserve it, and make it look nice for display. Member Tom! says it is a type 97 Te-Ke Tankette. the museum has one other Japanese tank on display, fully restored, but I didnt have film for a pic of it.

Radcliff is a small town just outside the gates of Ft. Knox, Civilian workers on post live there, its not a lavish town, but very nice, and fairly representative of small town America.And I never miss a chance to eat at the Waffle house. lol. Also, a pic of my bike at the motel, its the middle of the 3, the weather was 95 F. and 90% humidity. I love air conditioning, Thanks for looking over the pics, I have added some to the postings, so check back in case you’ve missed some.

And I never miss a chance to eat at the Waffle house. lol. Also, a pic of my bike at the motel, its the middle of the 3

Is that a Buell ? nice bike.

Thankyou my friend,the one in the picture is from the V-Rod family (street rod) I do have a Buell as well, a firebolt, its just for fun,street strafing. lol here is a pic of them in the garage, the pink one is my daughter’s, the Buell is at the back left, behind the V-Rod.

Beautiful Harley TG ¡¡¡

the pink one is my daughter’s

Being a tough man as you are I know that you wont drive a pink Vespa :mrgreen:

Thanks P.K, I have ridden it on occasion, (its fun to buzz around on,) and I do get lots of looks. Not sure if its because the scooter is pink, or that I’m 6’ ,117 kg. I look a bit like Santa Clause. LOL Buell has come out with a new model, the 1125, its water cooled, with about 50% more horse power. I am tempted, but I have enough motorcycles, for now…