Photos from the Red Army

This is the son of STALIN:cool:

imi, I did my best, hope it is of any help!
Regards!

Damn, did imi write “please post every Red Army photo”?:shock:

ionionescu thanks for sharing these :smiley: a majority I have never seen.This photo caught my eye,a magazine fed bolt action it looks like .

Thank you ionionescu this is more than I think :smiley: very nice pictures,thanks for the help!

Wow! That must have taken lots of time to post. Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, my photo hosting site decided not to accept international clients any more, and all my photos saved there can’t be used any more.:frowning:
This is the message I received today without warning:confused::

Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site.

This is why all the photos disappeared!:evil:
I’m sorry about this but I will not upload the photos again, just if someone requests me to do so!

You know you can just attach the images in our forum software.

If you are still having trouble downloading photos, or don’t like using this site try Image Shack;

http://imageshack.us/

Thank you!, the photos are back, I hope they stay that way!
Regards! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, rav4! Regards!

Great photos, thanks so much. I think all of them were “approved” by the Russians -anyone else notice that there are no photos of any more advanced Red Aircraft, La 5, Yak 3, Pe 2, Tu 2, etc.? Other than the Il 2 all the Red planes shown were obsolete already. It does seem, however, they wanted to show western lend lease aircraft, P-39 & 40, Hawker Hurricane, B-25.