Pictures of your country! show them ;)

You have to love the west country, Im sorry that I couldnt find pictures of my area but this is the sort of carrot munching inbred that populates the region around my house!!!

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/19011645?source=PA

where abouts in london do you live?
I live in the camberwell ghetto. :shock:

Im in Aberystwyth, I have no idea why the story is reported in “thisisLondon”. But it may be to do with all the London second homeless that populate the region (Stroud-South Glos), with their huge (clean) Range Rovers and horses and daughters called Petulia.

Ah yes those bastards who buy homes in my beautiful south west and put up house prices so us 'onest country folk can’t afford to live there anymore. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

are there more pics??

Washington Monument:

Vietnam War Memorial:

World War 2 Memorial:

Niagra Falls:

Grand Canyon:

Disney:

Arlington Cemetary:

West Point:

beautiful pics! :slight_smile:

Thanks

Here are some pics of my country.

Nice pictures Tsolias!

great pics tsolias!,i love the second

Thanks guys.
The second is from a small island in Chalkidiki called Ammouliani (means sandy).

this is a skyscraper in vancouver (its not done yet, but it would be built soon)

wow!,that`s great!,nice project,it will be like the world trade center or the empire state?

this is a skyscraper in vancouver (its not done yet, but it would be built soon)

Oh, I see. I thought Canadians must have been breeding really tall people. :smiley:

lol, this is not very tall though, its only the second tallest in vancouver
and this kind of building has its own problem, which the bird would crash on the glass and die, however, this is another topic.

this topic makes me very happy.

Erwin,
Just for you :slight_smile:

That’s Eilean Donan castle, where the opening scenes of “Highlander” were filmed.

The following are all from the local area where I live.

And finally, Rob Roy’s grave, about 15 minuutes from my home.

beautiful,thank you so much :smiley: .

What the pictures of the Highlands don’t show are the bloody midges! :lol: