pingponghobo/krazedkat

Knuckles it is.

As it stands, I favor banning, their participation in a hacker site constitutes(in my mind) a danger beyond mere annoyance.

Agreed, IMO they’re dangerous and contribute nothing to the site. But if we act, let’s be throrough and do all of them.
Maybe Procyon could even perform an IP ban for Saskatoon High School.

Great. Now Kurt’s back mixing it up with his comments on the “Jew bomb.”

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?9608-Things-Hitler-could-have-done-to-win-WWII&p=169108#post169108

AgreedFTG, I noticed that on occasion, L_Lawliet, and Ulquiorra have been teaming up with Krazedkat (Off Topic,Part of Border shutted thread.) The sooner, the better.

This just in from PingPong,a P.M. salts no fish, makes no sense.

pingponghobo

my warnings

sorry for thanking you, i guess i will remove the post. -.- think about it, everyone is giving me warnings about crypto-trolling, so how is saying thank you, crypto-trolling.

If you would, please send me the staffs definition of crypto-trolling and tell me what i am doing that krazedkat is not doing that will get me banned, please do. it would be greatly appreciated.

this message was not sent to complain ro anything along those lines, just a message sent so i have som information on what the hell i can and cant do. or is this a forum for being rude and lying?

"For the record it is pingponghobo that tried to make me and our other friend think that Einstein did it alone -.-. He believes that. Here's a question: do you think it was necessary to drop two bombs?"

that is a direct quote from krazedkat. and for the record its not true, him and i are the only people i know on this website and i never talk about this particular subject at school or in real life at all.

again, this was not sent to complain or get me banned or anything like that.

pingponghobo

I have increased ping pongs ban time to one month. I’m thinking about making it permanent though, he’s only been here a few days. Not a good start.

I’m not happy with any of them to be honest, I suppose we need to be careful not to ban an entire school though.

I’m having a bit of deja vu with these clowns.

Reminds me of some silly, allegedly Australian, bitch we had a year or two ago who seemed to me at times to be working in tandem with herman2 in her first incarnation.

Can’t recall the user name, but she was a persistent troll who came back two or three times after being banned in her first incarnation. Nick christened her pussycat or similar and I got into the habit of calling her that in posts.

The villainous Ally J

Why?

Nothing good has come out of it so far. If these clowns are representative of the school, we’d be better off nipping it in the bud.

I was on a major American boating forum some years ago which, apparently because of very troublesome spam emanating from Australian IP addresses, denied access to all Australian IP addresses.

If a Yank boating forum can ban every citizen in one of its WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan allies, surely a WWII site can ban one of the WWII Allies. Anyway, they’re only Canadians. :wink: :smiley:

More seriously, my impression is that we’ve had a disproportionate amount of trolls and idiots from Canada, but I can’t think of the names of any specific users to support my impression. Apart from herman2 in his early days, but over time he resolved into just a fairly agreeable idiot.

That’s her.

Same process of seemingly innocuous posts that suck in respondents and proceed with more idiocy. All based on presenting the member as an uninformed but interested student of WWII seeking information while putting forward more nonsensical provocative statements.

There was some involvement of members from another ?WWII? site coming over here to defend / support her.

Also same process of posts and PMs to mods expressing lack of understanding about hostility to her etc etc.

Doesn’t mean these clowns are Aly J. Just conforming with a particular troll personality.

It may seem extreme to ban an entire school, in light of the disruption caused by just a few of these kids, I feel it is warranted. If other students of the school like the site, they can join, and participate from home where hopefully they will have some actual supervision. Given the herd mentality of the wild pimple farmer, we could be up to our arses with them before long. Ban the whole place for a few months till they find something else to occupy their rattly little gourds.

Arses?

I thought Americans had asses.

What part of the country you from?

The only part that speaks English? :wink: :smiley:

We do indeed.At work, we bust them, though some would rather kiss them, in the Congress, or Senate we sit on them and talk out of them. At the bar, we laugh them off, or when in the mood kick them. I must admit I have been corrupted by my visits to Scotland. (thank you Melanie,) In my home State, there is a large German influence, so use of the word arse is fairly common. My home town, Milwaukee has its own dialect, kind of a stew of German, and Polish grammar spoken in a sort of English. I used it when talking with a Glaswegian once, a Catholic would denounce us for speaking in tongues…:slight_smile:

I suspect a lot of these trolls are communicating via a messenger program or are in some online clubs through Facebook or other forums…

I googled for such sites, found one,and its as you suggest Nick. They rate each others trolls, have tutorials everything a bored kid needs to become a cripto-roid. The site is chatroullett.com Next thing you know they’ll have a union…

These kids are boring and stupid, and are nothing to some of the real trolls I’ve read. Some of the guys I’ve known to troll on the net could be comedy writers and properly set themselves up instead of just posting crap, flamebaits…

we could ban the school, but that obviously doesn’t stop them from doing what they want to do…they’d just do it from home. furthermore, if somebody does want to do research on WW2, they would not be able to come to this website.

Can we run a special version of the site just for that IP address, with a fetching pink background ? That would repel them like nothing else!

lol I wish I knew how to do that! force a terrible forum skin on them. :slight_smile: