PK´s Top 15 useless Topics:

Reference that first link to the Banter thread, it’s telling that when there is a subject you don’t understand you consider it useless, it shows a surprising lack of perspicacity.
Does this mean that quantum theory is ‘useless’ ?
How about black body radiation ?
Thought not.

There is a possibility that you may be thoroughly conversant with these subjects though I doubt it.
(I am certain however, that you are able to use a search engine and cut & paste…)

The second link points to The ‘difficult’ Falklands/Malvinas questions thread, which was set up to move some of the stupidity from the Falklands/Malvinas War forum while still enabling you to defend your allegations.
You are well aware of the thread’s existence but chose not to join in on it, presumably because you knew you were wrong once again.

Now that speaks volumes on your integrity.

This thread, on television broadcasting in the Third Reich doesn’t seem ‘useless’ to me at all, it should have been illuminating. Unfortunately I didn’t notice it when first posted and now Stage6 is no more so the internal link is dead.
Perhaps it might be resurrected if there is enough material available and the interest is there.