Please oh Please????

I’ve only been to Ireland once - a brief period at Shannon Airport while our plane refueled. But while there I made a point to have some Guinness stout at the airport pub. :slight_smile:

I dont like alchohol too much. I dont like carbonated drinks ither. I like mineral water or tea though. Fancy a tea smiley?

I’m told it’s much different that what we have in the pubs in the States…

I’d like a tea/coffee smiley as well…

I’m told it’s much different that what we have in the pubs in the States…[/QUOTE]

At the time, it tasted about the same to me. But then again I don’t consider myself to be a connoisseur. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind having a beer smiley or two. I was browsing through the archives and someone had a smiley giving a military salute. I can’t find it now though and I’ve looked on some smiley sites but can’t find there either. Does anyone have a link. I think that would be a good smiley for this site also.

I wouldn’t mind a Mod Smiley too!. I think they are deserving of their own smiley and it would be real cool, so everytime someone is happy for the Mods they can attach a Mod Smiley to their comment. Think about it!..It would be so neat!;):wink:

How about getting a few from HERE

Watch out, some might be offensive.