Reported Post by tankgeezer

tankgeezer has reported a post.

Reason:

What do you Gents make of this, seems like spam, but just might be legit.

Forum: Photo Research
Assigned Moderators: pdf27, George Eller, Nickdfresh, Rising Sun*, tankgeezer, flamethrowerguy

Posted by: Ashgeeky
Original Content:

Rooting Doogee Mix is simple.You need to install the TWRP then flash superSu

Downloads

TWRP Recovery Download

Download SuperSU Zip by Chainfire from here (V2.82 )

supersu root

or you can download latest Magisk

How to use magisk

Download Latest version of SPFlash Tool for Windows here.

Latest Sp Flash Tool

Now follow the guide to Install TWRP using Sp flash tool> How to install TWRP using SP flash tool On MediaTek devices

Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img . Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and at this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket / checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific

It’s not if he’s asking one to install programs. On a related note, I uploaded photos to a ***** Chinese shill company that keeps posting logos and adverts in the Photo section on their Facebook page. I hope they get the hint…

We’ve had a fair bit of Spamming lately, some pretty obvious stuff, some just sneak a website into their sign up blue page. But the volume has been increasing again. Thanks for sending this one to perdition, will save us a headache. Who knows what might have been embedded in those files.

I have it on good Authority that these files can lead to unwanted, and unauthorized modifications to Android devices. All of it is Bad Ju-Ju.