second accounts

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/memberlist.php?mode=joined&order=ASC&start=300

I propose not to apply the “2nd account” rule on the following users:
a) user 314 and 315;
b) user 329 and 332;
c) user 336 and 337;
It’s obviously that those 3 guys had no intention to break a rule.

shut up,you are insulting me mod.

you don’t moderate a shit,and you also take sides,if you do that,resign like i did!.

i have a better life than you outside internet.
and pkw is a lot better than you.

you don’t moderate a shit,and you also take sides,if you do that,resign like i did!.

and pkw is a lot better than you.[/quote]

I did my first proper moderating today, as it was the first time there was ever trouble in either of my fora. I cheerfully take sides where it doesn’t conflict with my mod status.

Perhaps you are just digging for something to be insulted by. The post you quoted is a week old! If it took you that long to be offended by it you could probably survive ignoring it.

and pkw is a lot better than you.[/quote]

I did my first proper moderating today, as it was the first time there was ever trouble in either of my fora. I cheerfully take sides where it doesn’t conflict with my mod status.

Perhaps you are just digging for something to be insulted by. The post you quoted is a week old! If it took you that long to be offended by it you could probably survive ignoring it.[/quote]
it conflicts with your mods status,but it is ignored by your mates,because they have your opinnion and they weren’t banned

you cherfully are at the side of the majority.
digging?,you are digging now!.

you are an unfair mod

I’m an unfair mod?

I agree. That’s why I lost my mod status. I was shamelessly editing and deleting posts of people I didn’t like. No? Well who was it then?

you are unfair for those who have been banned with also your help,also one of you deleted the posts of irish duck who were without insults,and that without his concern.
also i decided to abandon the moderation,i have my honour,i don’t think you can do the same.

and also,you ignore posts like this,so i have to reply the same again,troll!

Are you angry at me or at the world in general?

I haven’t been able to delete IRISHDUCK’s posts because I don’t have mod privileges where he was babbling. Mind you, I would have deleted one or two of his threads (with explanation provided) had I been able.

the first question is offensive.
im very calm in the world,but here i see things that i don’t want.
i said:

also one of you deleted the posts of irish duck

ONE OF YOU,means one of you,not you,one of the mods.
and you are against him im sure.l
you deleted his topics,you did with the topics of one of your compatriot?

Why on earth would we be angry with IRISHDUCK? It’s not like he just turned up here to post lies and cause trouble is it?

As for compatriots, you’ll need to specify which mod you are referring to as we all have different compatriots, coming from a fairly diverse range of countries.

he don’t ports lies.
and why you only think that he ports lies and not bdl?.

compatriots means people from your country.

im not a mod,so you can’t refer to me.

i was fair and abandoned the moderation,you will never do that,also im more proud than tyrant like others… (and you know what to fill the points)

Erwin and Crab, calm down. I’d say better: Erwin calm down.
Stop fighting here!! If you are angry on me (because my 2nd warning was the thing that conclude with your sacking as a moderator) ask me here and I’ll answer you in a decent mode.
Remeber that I asked you many times before the 2nd warning to calm down.

As for “taking sides” I look forward to read your questions (or accusations or whatever…)

im not angry of the 2nd warning,im angry because you take sides.

and i read my questions.THAT WHY IM NOT ANYMORE A MOD.

the thing concluding with the moderation was my angryness.
you have to say better : CRAB CALM DOWN.

why you just want to name me?,because he has power and me not?

Erwin, Crab seems to me very calm in his posts here. You seems to me very angry/upset in your posts here.

As you could notice anyway I asked both of you.

[quote=“Dani”]
Erwin, Crab seems to me very calm in his posts here. You seems to me very angry/upset in your posts here.

As you could notice anyway I asked both of you.[/quote]

he is calm but he is unfair,a bad mod,and has no honour.

also this is in admins room,we are here to talk in free expression.

Either you or Crab should open a thread in this room for this.

This is “2nd account” thread, for God sake.

What about my proposal from today for those 3 users? Any feedback?

I didn’t realise you were asking for opinions. Looking at the users in question, it is immediately evident that it would be ridiculous to apply the second account rule here.

I know that :smiley: BUT it is better to be written, trust me!

As per a conversation with Dani and Bluffcove. Bluffcove will be allowed to have a 2nd account for personal security reasons. This info is not to leave the room. We must protect our members security when possible. His new name is biscuits brown. We he responds to Me or Dani. I will go and make the Bluffcove account inactive. Therefore he can only use his new one. There are always a few execeptions to the rules and I think this one is legitimate.

and yeah, crab seems to be very clam on this conflict, and erwin seems to be very mad about it for no reasons, first of all, there is always a reason why people would active a second account, like 1000ydstare opens a new one because he enters a wrong email account when he sign up, so he was force to open another one. so we shouldn’t come to a conclusion to punish anyone just because they have two accounts. Secondly, i dont really care they have mulitple account unless they are taking advantage of the forum or doing something stupid

Crab is calm because he has the power,he is mod,and he has support of his mates.

easy to guess.we are adults,we can easily identify that he has too many allies,and i don’t.

also he is mod,and he discriminates me to give oppinions (he did in one thread of this room).